NUFC 0 - 1 Sunderland - 21/12/14 - reaction to Pardew's derby run from page 43

LRD

I literally hate Seb Larsson like.

Same. He's ALWAYS in the ref's face over the slightest thing.

Shocking how he gets away with it all the time. Refs are almost as spineless as Pardew.

Would honestly love to headbutt him

Seriously the way he loses his head and screams at refs, deserves to be done in by John Scott (shout out to any hockey fan who knows who I'm talking about :lol:)

I literally hate Seb Larsson like.

Same. He's ALWAYS in the ref's face over the slightest thing.

Shocking how he gets away with it all the time. Refs are almost as spineless as Pardew.

Why does your old man hate him so much? :lol:

Same reason everyone on here hates him

Even my grandpa on me mom's side hates him :lol:

Colback + Sissoko central. Cabella wide right. Sammy wide right. Gouffran off for Cisse. Play Perez off Cisse.

Gouffran has been miles better than Ameobi like. As fashionable as it is to give Gouffran stick, he is at least capable of controlling a football from time to time.

Ameobi made a good pass to Sissoko for his chance, which is more than Gouffran has done.

The unknown of Ameobi >>>> Gouffran's bog standard

I struggle to understand how making one simple pass negates Sammy's chronic inability to do the most basic of things. His touch has been nothing short of abysmal. Cabella should be starting ahead of the pair of them but Ameobi should be nowhere near the team until he learns how to control a fucking football.

Colback + Sissoko central. Cabella wide right. Sammy wide right. Gouffran off for Cisse. Play Perez off Cisse.

Gouffran has been miles better than Ameobi like. As fashionable as it is to give Gouffran stick, he is at least capable of controlling a football from time to time.

Ameobi made a good pass to Sissoko for his chance, which is more than Gouffran has done.

The unknown of Ameobi >>>> Gouffran's bog standard

I struggle to understand how making one simple pass negates Sammy's chronic inability to do the most basic of things. His touch has been nothing short of abysmal. Cabella should be starting ahead of the pair of them but Ameobi should be nowhere near the team until he learns how to control a fucking football.

Still better than Gouffran though.