Newcastle 3-3 Burnley - 1/1/15 Post-match reaction from p.42

Mike

Dominated them as we should look to at home. Sat off for about ten minutes late in the half but as I said earlier that'll be what they're used to now.

Need to go for the juggler second half and it could be a really good win. Carver will blatantly dedicate it to Pardew mind. :laugh:

Pat Murphy

BBC Radio 5 live at Villa Park

HALF-TIME

Aston Villa 0-0 Crystal Palace

Posted at

"This game has been a shocker. It's a Gorgonzola of a stinker."

Pardew's influence at work already :lol:

:lol:

shit too soon C Palace might chase him back.

Good shifts from most of the squad. Rivière hopeless at finishing, but decent hold-up play and movement. Expect we'll be seeing a lot more of him over the coming weeks, so hopefully he figures out how to put the ball in the back of the net.

Wow. Just wow. Didn't take much, but what a difference that was to the usual first half dross we're used to from a Pardew team.

Just imagine what a good attacking manager could do with our squad when everyone is fully fit.

who have we got on the bench who can run them for the last half an hour?

You'd expect the Burnley lads to tire as the game goes on, they've not had a break for a couple of weeks and the can't rest anyone else. Potential to grab a couple of late ones perhaps.

yep what i was thinking

tbf it will probably have an effect on us too, maybe not to same extent but there will no doubt be some sort of easing off

Dominated them as we should look to at home. Sat off for about ten minutes late in the half but as I said earlier that'll be what they're used to now.

Need to go for the juggler second half and it could be a really good win. Carver will blatantly dedicate it to Pardew mind. :laugh:

http://www.jugglerdave.com/JugglerDaveRings.jpg

Pat Murphy

HALF-TIME

Posted at

Lamberts just as capable of producing those sort of games

Pressure Tiote and the ball will come.

It's a worry. He's lost the ball twice with most of the side upfield. Nowt new.

We look good going forward, but I get anxious every time they get at our back four.

I actually like Riviere.

He's playing without the pressure of having to do something in twenty minutes, or the fear of getting yanked> he's looked ok apart from the easy miss. Just what he needs to be honest, pressure free game time.

We're also playing front foot football with a bit of fret.

who have we got on the bench who can run them for the last half an hour?

You'd expect the Burnley lads to tire as the game goes on, they've not had a break for a couple of weeks and the can't rest anyone else. Potential to grab a couple of late ones perhaps.

yep what i was thinking

tbf it will probably have an effect on us too, maybe not to same extent but there will no doubt be some sort of easing off

yeah - but our fresh legs for last half hour wont tire- like theres who cant now be replaced.

Guest neesy111

CaulkinTheTimes: Has anyone/everyone done the 'Dummett must the be only Geordie who doesn't know where Alnwick is' joke yet?

http://www.jugglerdave.com/JugglerDaveRings.jpg

That's the joke.

Pat Murphy

HALF-TIME

Posted at

:lol: Shit football wafts off the man like gasoline fumes.