Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Far cry from the "player power" days of Nolan and Barton. When they backed their manager-- and the manager backed them... that just wasn't allowed.

And now they're turning to Coloccini for advice. After he backed Pardew over Ben Arfa.

Yeah, we be stuck with Carver. No doubt about it.

Far cry from the "player power" days of Nolan and Barton. When they backed their manager-- and the manager backed them... that just wasn't allowed.

And now they're turning to Coloccini for advice. After he backed Pardew over Ben Arfa.

Yeah, we be stuck with Carver. No doubt about it.

I concur.

Fuck sake.

It's got to be Carver for the simple reason that he also had an 8 year contract and Ashley won't want to pay his contract up.  What he might do is give the job to Carver on a one year rolling contract to replace the 8 year contract.  Carver will jump at the opportunity and Ashley can then get rid in the summer by paying up the remaining 6 months of his contract.  A cheap way of getting out of the 8 year deal

pretty much nailed on to be carver then.

No........

Of course it is and stupid fucking me actually believed a week ago we'd do the right thing and appoint someone worthwhile. The club is a complete lie all the way through, it's got no decency or integrity and certainly no regard for its fans..

I hop he appoints carver and I hope the stupid cunt oversees a complete failure that sees ashley massively out of pocket.

If they beat Southampton they'll maybe announce it Sunday night or something. If not they will probs announce during the dubai trip with a line somewhere along the lines of 'the team bonding session in Dubai have provided sufficient proof that John is qualified for the role'

cunts

I won't shed tears if Carver is appointed, like. Effectively just giving the bloke enough rope to publically hang himself.

Dunno Ronnie, all he has to do is keep us up and Ashley is happy.

I think we will struggle badly if he's kept on but the amount of dross will see us safe.

Carver isn't getting the job permanently IMO and no result on Saturday will change that.  But continued losses may persuade them they can't keep him even till the end of the season, so I won't be bothered at all if we do lose.

Wonder how long its going to be before I can get behind the team 100% again?

I won't shed tears if Carver is appointed, like. Effectively just giving the bloke enough rope to publically hang himself.

I think we will struggle badly if he's kept on but the amount of dross will see us safe.

I'm 100% sure that if Carver did as shit as Pardew has over the last couple of years he wouldn't have stayed in the job.  Hasn't got the smarmy bullshitting skills Pardew has nor can he keep his temper when criticism comes his way.

If he kept us up, is hounded out and we got someone good I'd be fine with it.  The way it'll be spun though is "deluded Geordies don't even support their own. Who would want that job now." And "See what a good job Pardew was doing."  They'll totally ignore that it's never been about Geordies for any sane Newcastle fan and that Carver isn't even a coach who should be near a job in the first place.  Another one of the fine jobs Pardew did brainwashing an idea into the media in his time here.

I'm 100% sure that if Carver did as s*** as Pardew has over the last couple of years he wouldn't have stayed in the job.  Hasn't got the smarmy bullshitting skills Pardew has nor can he keep his temper when criticism comes his way.

I'm not so sure, it appears all Ashley wants us to keep us in the league at minimal expense.

If Carver can do that the job will be his imo

I'm 100% sure that if Carver did as s*** as Pardew has over the last couple of years he wouldn't have stayed in the job.  Hasn't got the smarmy bullshitting skills Pardew has nor can he keep his temper when criticism comes his way.

I'm not so sure, it appears all Ashley wants us to keep us in the league at minimal expense.

If Carver can do that the job will be his imo

I actually think a manager on a lesser contract than Pardew may very well have gone.  But either way I don't believe Carver could take the pressure and stay quiet like Pardew.  He'd lose it and his emotions would either see him do something that would force a sacking or he'd resign.  That's if he was on the kind of run Pardew had in his last couple of years and under the same kind of pressure "SackCarver.com".

I don't think we'll ever find out though.

I can just hear all the knobs at work " you wanted Pardew out and look what we've ended up with! Grass isn't greener aNd all that jazz.."

I'm convinced it's Caver now.

Keeps being repeated on here, but why?, what news have I missed that's making people so convinced?

I can just hear all the knobs at work " you wanted Pardew out and look what we've ended up with! Grass isn't greener aNd all that jazz.."

I'm convinced it's Caver now.

Keeps being repeated on here, but why?, what news have I missed that's making people so convinced?

No idea tbh guess it's just I'm used to the disappointment of being a Newcastle fan.