Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

I need a proper manager appointed ASAP, it was such a relief against Burnley actually feeling something again and cheering the team on rather than half hoping we get a walloping.

But if this Carver shite goes on for much longer I'll be once again rooting for hammerings to ensure he doesn't stay.

I cant carry on doing that, its no fun.

"Head coach search well under way" does not suggest Carver.

Why would they bother searching if he was getting the gig.

It's almost as if they're telling us what we want to hear, whilst not actually telling us anything....until the inevitable bomb drops in the international break.

That comment from Carver is the most concerning thing that's come out in the past week.

How come?

I saw it as a positive personally

Yeah, same here. Sounds like it definitely won't be Carver.

Not at all. The comment was probably in reference to him asking about his application and they told him they will let him know by the Hull away game, if he beats Southampton on Saturday, fair chance he's got the gig at least in the short term.

There have been too many hints in the press that the plan of just getting through this season then appointing the permanent man in the summer, is the one they are going with.

They are still probably unsure that s*** for brains can actually keep us in the league they are giving him all the chances they can to prove himself, he's failed so far but Southampton maybe his last chance. 

Of course what will happen with that plan is that the guy we've targeted will go to better club  who sacked their manager at the end of the season and their back ups will have found work elsewhere, leaving us with employing Carver full time, it'll last 6 months when we are bottom of the table and then Pardew will be back to save us :(

That comment from Carver is the most concerning thing that's come out in the past week.

How come?

I saw it as a positive personally

Yeah, same here. Sounds like it definitely won't be Carver.

Not at all. The comment was probably in reference to him asking about his application and they told him they will let him know by the Hull away game, if he beats Southampton on Saturday, fair chance he's got the gig at least in the short term.

There have been too many hints in the press that the plan of just getting through this season then appointing the permanent man in the summer, is the one they are going with.

They are still probably unsure that s*** for brains can actually keep us in the league they are giving him all the chances they can to prove himself, he's failed so far but Southampton maybe his last chance. 

Of course what will happen with that plan is that the guy we've targeted will go to better club  who sacked their manager at the end of the season and their back ups will have found work elsewhere, leaving us with employing Carver full time, it'll last 6 months when we are bottom of the table and then Pardew will be back to save us :(

That's not so much as a glass half empty scenario as a glass full of poison. I nominate afar as most pessimistic poster 2015.

Thought of having to wait until the hull game is unthinkable. Not having new signings and a manager in place for this short training break and two weeks break is also unthinkable. Perfect time to be integrating. If something isn't announced my Monday i will be livid.

No excuses. 3 weeks is plenty of time for "due dilligence" they aren't writing a thesis on each bloody manager.

On the upside I get the impression they absolutely wouldn't tell carver they had hired garde until after the southampton game. I think he is almost as in the dark as we are. That should be a good sign if there wasn't the underlying feeling of dread that charnley and co are just fixing to stich us up again.