Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Guest neesy111

No player should have any say who the manager is imo, if people know NUFC's history they'd know exactly why I think this.  Richard fucking Dinnis.

I agree with Gary lineker they will probably announce him the day after transfer deadline day once sissoko and cisse have left

No player should have any say who the manager is imo, if people know NUFC's history they'd know exactly why I think this.  Richard f***ing Dinnis.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Allardyce didn't apply for the Newcastle job after Sir Bobby, because he thought it was crap that Shearer was involved in the interview.

Getting prepared for rather bad news here. Wouldn't surprise me if they announce Carver before Saturday. This is me being negative of course.

Oh I pray not!  I'm in a pickle emotionally.....coming down to see the match on Saturday and really want to see us win.  Was hoping we would announce new heid bummer sometime this week at the latest and there would be an optimistic/party atmosphere where we could look forward to where we could go under Garde or whoever and a ass-whooping handed to the koeman and co.  .... on the other hand if they do play well and beat Southampton it might strengthen Carver's chances. which is a big fucking nightmare.

Just hoping no news is good news and they'll unveil/announce our new leader at half-time on saturday..... like queeny at the olympics...sky diving out of big mikes helicopter.

Guest neesy111

No player should have any say who the manager is imo, if people know NUFC's history they'd know exactly why I think this.  Richard f***ing Dinnis.

There's a difference between consulting someone and letting them have a say.

I don't think this should happen as well, other players might take exception to it for example.

Why would a business man like Ashley go through the motions. shortlist four, interview one just to give the job to Carver.  Relax lads, it's not Carver.  Despite his losses, he'd be in the job already.