Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Press confrence today, maybe we'll find out a little more.

At what time?

Usually about 1.30ish i think for home games

Nothing will come of this press conference man, Carver won't say anything whilst flanked by Wendy Taylor.

He might say he wants the job "a million per cent" again the desperado.

At what time?

Nothing will come of this press conference man, Carver won't say anything whilst flanked by Wendy Taylor.

Wonder who he will cite as backing him today.

At what time?

The Prophet Mohammed.

At what time?

Sir Bobby, Mourinho then? I will go a bit leftfield with Joe Harvey (again watching over him from above).

Guest Roger Kint

At what time?

Juniatmoko

At what time?

Sir Bobby, Mourinho then? I will go a bit leftfield with Joe Harvey (again watching over him from above).

Gary Speed would be crossing the line so that's who I'm going for.

Guest Roger Kint

Has this gentleman arrived yet?

He signed a contract last week but due to visiting the circus last August and a panto over Christmas FIFA have said he cant be part of another comedy act this year

It's embarrassing though if Carver does get the job. It's like the club can't be arsed to appoint a manager, which you sort of need these days in football.

It'll also be embarrassing because of the media spin.... 'they got the Geordie they wanted and it's done them no favors'

The media will want you to get a British manager in, preferably one off the usual Yo Sushi style conveyor belt of undistinguished, not-won-anything, relic British managers that go from club to club.

I suppose Carver might not be one of those names, but it is pretty much bang-on certain that he'd be one if he got your job.

You just can't be a modern football manager without a range of skills, many of which don't involve football, these days. Which is something Martin O'Neill eventually discovered, I think.

Even the man management bit alone is totally different. You have to deal with a range of players from all over the world and the tiny nuances in how you deal with them are massively important.

The reason Ferguson got away with being relatively old school was that it was his empire, he built it in the first place, and also because he had a range of different coaches working under him, and wasn't afraid to move them on and replace them as the times changed.

These days you just can't have the likes of Carver running things. It won't work.

It's blatantly just putting everything off till the break, as per, then we'll be given the shit news, the anger will have calmed by the time we play Stoke and we'll limp to the end of the season with Carver.  Resigned to it now.

My outlook has changed somewhat in the past week!

Absolutely diabolical man. For all the talk of this system and the new manager being a coach they're not just going to sign 2 players now, then bring the manager in especially when you consider any previous targets would have Pardews stink on them to some degree.

It's obvious the manager has to come in first, so delaying it just backs up what Lineker is saying.

Chronicle is a travesty.

The content is essentially " Gary Lineker thinks this, this is why it might not be true"

The answer to that being, Lineker is only taking a punt at why Newcastle are taking their time on a decision on the coaching front.

Only he might still be wrong.

It could still be conjecture from the England legend.

And this is only the latest conspiracy theory.

So bad :lol:

Where it would take an infinite amount of monkeys an infinite amount of time to come up with the complete Shakespeare, you'd only need one on a part time contract to outdo Ryder.

Surely there's people at that newspaper who are embarrassed by the content they put out?

The content is essentially " Gary Lineker thinks this, this is why it might not be true"

The answer to that being, Lineker is only taking a punt at why Newcastle are taking their time on a decision on the coaching front.

Only he might still be wrong.

It could still be conjecture from the England legend.

And this is only the latest conspiracy theory.

So bad :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I never actually read Ryder's stuff even though it's always ripped on here. Might have to from now on.

Carver will be by far the thickest manaer in the Premier League if we appoint him. Modern managers need intelligence to stand a chance of succeeding and Carver falls so far short it's ridiculous. It would be a monumental f*** up of an appointment.

Bear in mind Carr, Charnley and Ashley have worked with this trained ape for years now. I just can't see them going down that route knowing what they do about him.  They might not necessarily want us to challenge for cups and european football but staying in the Premier League is focal to Ashley's business plan and Carver would be a huge huge risk.

"trained ape" suits him :lol:

It really does. :lol:

Should Carver be given the job beyond the next two weeks, this will be the theme of the campaign I personally will launch against him with immediate effect.

Certainly hasn't taken the arseholes at the chronicle long to forget their spine again. Cowardly wankers who are to meek and timid to ask a few difficult questions.

Heel boy. Yes sir, anything else sir? Fuck off man.

Error in the first sentence, which means it makes no sense: "Newcastle United's cautious approach to the search for a new head coach was never likely to go to down without people having their say on it."

The guy clearly doesn't even check what he writes.  Imagine taking that little pride in your work when thousands of people will see it. :lol: