Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

The elephant in the room as always is Ashley's intentions for NUFC especially with the Rangers' stuff going on at the moment.  And it is conceivable that neither Charnley or Carr have any real idea on that score as the picture seems to be constantly changing.  Maybe this could be having an impact on any appointment.

It's blatantly just putting everything off till the break, as per, then we'll be given the shit news, the anger will have calmed by the time we play Stoke and we'll limp to the end of the season with Carver.  Resigned to it now.

My outlook has changed somewhat in the past week!

Yep - that's where I'm at.

Certainly hasn't taken the arseholes at the chronicle long to forget their spine again. Cowardly wankers who are to meek and timid to ask a few difficult questions.

Heel boy. Yes sir, anything else sir? Fuck off man.

:thup:

Was always going to happen.

Pack of spineless arseholes.

If only their sports journo's had one iota of talent, they could have actually used the ban as an opportunity to come up with some interesting stuff instead of the 'Stevie Taylor rounds troops for away trip' or Jack Colback 'We lets fans down' guff they normally come out with.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  47s48 seconds ago

JC says head coach search process well on way and could be resolved by Hull away #nufc

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

More

So he's suddenly in the loop then...

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  47s48 seconds ago

JC says head coach search process well on way and could be resolved by Hull away #nufc

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

More

So he's suddenly in the loop then...

Probably been told he'll have the job until the end of the season.

The funny thing is with Lineker working closely with Shearer and probably having a lot of contacts in the game, he's probably more "in the know" than Lee Ryder who claims to be a paid journalist.

Oh it's true. He gets paid money, and I bet a fair whack of it, for writing, (writing  :yao:) this piffle.

If it was going to be Carver surely they wouldnt need to drag it out til Hull away. They'd just say so now.

That's what I'm clinging onto, but there's the whole Ashley dropping the Carver bombshell after Saturday when there's 3 weeks before the next home game to calm down, that's nagging still.

The funny thing is with Lineker working closely with Shearer and probably having a lot of contacts in the game, he's probably more "in the know" than Lee Ryder who claims to be a paid journalist.

Oh it's true. He gets paid money, and I bet a fair whack of it, for writing, (writing  :yao:) this piffle.

He'll not be on great money.

He's hardly likely to be poached by any other paper. The fucking Beano wouldn't want him.

Thinking about it, maybe he's just the work experience kid that they let fill in for a bit when Anal left and they've all forgotten. He's probably on £14.60 a week plus bus fare.

That comment from Carver is the most concerning thing that's come out in the past week.

How come?

I saw it as a positive personally

Yeah, same here. Sounds like it definitely won't be Carver.

That comment from Carver is the most concerning thing that's come out in the past week.

How come?

I saw it as a positive personally

Yeah, same here. Sounds like it definitely won't be Carver.

And you're supposed to be a pessimist? Not up to scratch I'm afraid.

I'm not sure, just seems like he knows more now than he did a week ago. Could spin it either way really:

a) He knows he's getting the gig, at least until the end of the season but it won't be announced until the break.

b) He knows he's definitely not getting it and he's now positioning himself to be kept on in some capacity.