Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

No player should have any say who the manager is imo, if people know NUFC's history they'd know exactly why I think this.  Richard f***ing Dinnis.

There's a difference between consulting someone and letting them have a say.

I don't think this should happen as well, other players might take exception to it for example.

Not saying I agree with it, but it's pretty normal practice for a club to keep the club captain in the loop of the whole situation.

If they are asking him for his opinion on who they should go far and give him a say then fair enough. I don't think it's like that though.

We've had our chance with Garde and any other decent manager, we've known pardew was leaving us for nearly 3 weeks now. We're waiting on one of two things, the window to shut to appoint carver or waiting till after Soton when there's a big break to announce him and those angry will have faded by the time football comes back round again.

Speaking to colo only enforces this, he's asking whether the players would have any objections to appoint carver, to which they'll say no as most of them couldn't give a fuck under this amateur regime.

Trying to stay calm ... must keep taking slow deep breaths regularly.

http://www.independent.co.uk/migration_catalog/article6121286.ece/alternates/w620/8-Warnock.jpeg

Please stop  :lol:

Charnley consulting coloccini according to ssn, grim bound to say carver

Likely more about gauging what the thoughts of the squad are at the moment rather than "Colo, who should we get as head coach? ???".

Would also hope Coloccini would have more brains than to want Carver anyway BTW.

I'm not sure Colo would want Carver, I'm pretty sure any published soundbites are Colo just trying to stay onside and not rock the boat, you don't want to sound out someone only to have to work under them. Besides I feel Colo is lacking a backbone.

Behind closed doors he surely can't want Carver to be manager... Right....Right.... RIGHT?!??!?

I know odds mean nothing but just went to put a tenner on Caver to soften the blow and he's 2-1 now??  :'(

Seriously man if this f***ing bloke gets the job...  :sad:

Those odds mean fuck all until its practically known by everyone who's getting the job.

Would also hope Coloccini would have more brains than to want Carver anyway BTW.

Coloccini's best mate was treated terribly by Pardew when he had a cancer, yet Coloccini defended him publically to preserve his own position in the side. He certainly wouldn't want to risk an astute manager coming in and taking him out of the side.

Coloccini's best mate was treated terribly by Pardew when he had a cancer, yet Coloccini defended him publically to preserve his own position in the side. He certainly wouldn't want to risk an astute manager coming in and taking him out of the side.

I don't want 'an astute manager' if they are going to pick Williamson and Dummett at CH for the rest of the season

Take him out for who? He will probably end up back in Argentina at the end of the season anyway.

Take him out for who? He will probably end up back in Argentina at the end of the season anyway.

No chance he's walking away from that contract.

He already had chance to leave and he didn't take it.

Guest antz1uk

No player should have any say who the manager is imo, if people know NUFC's history they'd know exactly why I think this.  Richard f***ing Dinnis.

Completely agree, if i had a restaurant or a hotel and was looking for a new manager i certainly wouldnt be asking the head fucking waiter who he wanted to be his boss

Completely agree, if i had a restaurant or a hotel and was looking for a new manager i certainly wouldnt be asking the head f***ing waiter who he wanted to be his boss

Worst comparison ever.

Guest antz1uk

there isn't a stand in manager, however never mind, this conversation is going nowhere and reminds me of why i left my wife

Tbf astute manager or not he'd stay in the side by default atm due to their practically being no one else.

Tbf astute manager or not he'd stay in the side by default atm due to their practically being no one else.

Or taking the armband off him.