Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

ffs, just opened this thread on the last page, seen the first 3 posts and assumed Carver had been confirmed. nobs.

Just been out come back and read this page too, heart stopped for a second, nearly had the blood of two people on your hands there Taylor_j hang your head in shame! Although the two page fuckup probably serves as punishment enough :lol:

Back to the last page, the last time I really enjoyed a game was definitely the 4-4 it had everything, backs to the wall quickly changed to balls to the wall, I honestly thought we were going to win that game. When that Tiote goal went in I was screaming like a stuck pig :lol:

Back to the last page, the last time I really enjoyed a game was definitely the 4-4 it had everything, backs to the wall quickly changed to balls to the wall, I honestly thought we were going to win that game. When that Tiote goal went in I was screaming like a stuck pig :lol:

That Nolan chance at the end, man.  It's already probably the most dramatic game of the last 20-odd years but it could have been even better.

Guest antz1uk

Reads like Garde's ruled himself out or something.

have I missed something somewhere? was all about best performances then a few comments on Garde

That Nolan chance at the end, man.  It's already probably the most dramatic game of the last 20-odd years but it could have been even better.

We'd rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0? No, but we'd rather a balls to the wall 4-4 than a soul destroying backs to the wall 0-0. When Nolan went in I thought that was it, if we had Fergie time that day we'd have won no doubt.

have I missed something somewhere? was all about best performances then a few comments on Garde

Yeah, L'Equipe say talks have broken down over staff and lack of priority with the cup competitions.

Yeah, L'Equipe say talks have broken down over staff and lack of priority with the cup competitions.

If that's true then we are clearly trying to put him off in order to give Charver the job.

If that's true then we are clearly trying to put him off in order to give Charver the job.

Jokes, I'm just going along with the confusion on this page.

Plz no ban.

Jokes, I'm just going along with the confusion on this page.

Plz no ban.

Can you please post Something More Reasonable!  :bluestar:

What do people think was the best 3 results in that season btw?

Was listening to the Guardian Podcast earlier. They had some French journo on the show. He said Garde was inexperienced but seemed to have a similar philosophy to Wenger which was great to hear.

Also thought highly of Cabella and lowly of Pardew which shows his opinion should hold some value.

:sweetjesus:

The ranger chest down to Nolan for him to hit it fractions wide,  f*** i nearly exploded.  In fact i think i had pretty much started celebrating. My seat was right next to the away end,  when level 7 was good,  and the surge towards them when tiote scored was amazing. Was brilliant to see the likes of fabregas completely drop their arse at the noise. Forgot what its like to feel that passion and excitement in the ground now :(