Hull City 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/01/2015 - Post match reaction from page 36

BlueStar

Going to try and take the opportunity to enjoy the club now, Pardew is gone and we've got someone, no matter how inept, who is genuinely passionate about the club responsible for the first team. Things could be much worse.

Take it how it comes, save my ire for Summer when a full time coach is announced, whoever that will be, not worth speculating about right now as no one knows. I'll enjoy the win as I don't have to witness the Pardgrin to go with it. Happy days!

This is it. It's nice to win and not dread that silver haired cunt. Carver's not anybody's choice for the job really but he's more likeable than Pardew purely because he isn't Alan Pardew. If he gets the job full time, then there will be hell on given some of the possibilities we could have. But that is a problem for future us.

When was the last time you won by 3 goals or more? I recall Cardiff at home last year.

Hull last season before that. Headbuttgate.

Was that not last season? Am I that drunk?

Both games were last season you mentalists

Not that great a performance, but Hull didn't have much luck in the first half and in the second lost heart.

Krul looked to have recovered his form, but the back four looked really weak. Two new CBs please.

When was the last time you won by 3 goals or more? I recall Cardiff at home last year.

Hull last season before that. Headbuttgate.

Was that not last season? Am I that drunk?

Both games were last season you mentalists

Missing comma is misleading.

Not that great a performance, but Hull didn't have much luck in the first half and in the second lost heart.

Krul looked to have recovered his form, but the back four looked really weak. Two new CBs please.

Need to rebuild the back four with new cb's and Abeid in front. Try and be solid and not leak goals with the rest in front allowed to attack

Two cracking goals, although they were a bit soft from Hull's point of view. Not a great performance, but a good result so no complaints. Cabella and Haidara were the two stand out players for me.

I'm relieved to say I enjoyed that game and I enjoyed the win. Pretty much everyone deserves praise for that victory although I thought Coloccini looked like a man whose career is basically finished at this level.

Got to say, Carver looks like he's got more of an idea what certain players roles are than Pardew ever did. Gouffran, Cabella and especially Anita based on that game are playing much better in their slightly redefined roles.