Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

Feel sorry for that Rangers manager, like. Clearly sees it as bullshit but daren't speak out against the decision. They're pure despots.

Loves the club, desperate for the job, he's McCarver!

;D

Actually, come to think of it, fuck it. If the bloke had any dignity he would walk away the moment those players came through the door. He is in a position where he can really highlight the cuntery, but he's sat there willfully having it shovelled into his mouth. Fuck him.

Guest alijmitchell

Actually, come to think of it, f*** it. If the bloke had any dignity he would walk away the moment those players came through the door. He is in a position where he can really highlight the cuntery, but he's sat there willfully having it shovelled into his mouth. f*** him.

Basically this

Actually, come to think of it, fuck it. If the bloke had any dignity he would walk away the moment those players came through the door. He is in a position where he can really highlight the cuntery, but he's sat there willfully having it shovelled into his mouth. Fuck him.

I guess he is staying as he needs the money.

I guess he is staying as he needs the money.

Ah he's probably on a typical human wage, I'd guess?

Don't think he really has much to complain about, we've sent them 5 players more than good enough for that league. The problem comes from our side, there is no benefit to NUFC and we are footing the bill for players who are no longer an option for our own team.

Actually, come to think of it, f*** it. If the bloke had any dignity he would walk away the moment those players came through the door. He is in a position where he can really highlight the cuntery, but he's sat there willfully having it shovelled into his mouth. f*** him.

Basically this

Would either of you walk away from your paid job for "dignity" reasons ??

It seems to me that those who "fall on their sword" are independently wealthy enough to do so.

If their manager was told that he had to play the loanees if fit, by admitting to that he has forced Llambias to come out and deny it.  Surely that now gives him licence to play the team he wants rather than having half of them dictated to him.

I wonder when Ferguson and Mbabu will be fit.  The definition of "soon" in NUFC language could mean this month, next month or next season.

Basically this

Would either of you walk away from your paid job for "dignity" reasons ??

It seems to me that those who "fall on their sword" are independently wealthy enough to do so.

Hate to agree with you, but there does seem to be the tendency for people to think that they're the most principled mother fuckers in the land who would rather walk and accept the wrath of mikes legal team than just suck it up for a while.

Incidentally this definitely doesn't fall in line with the amount of people in the Job Thread who complain about their jobs/bosses etc and don't do anything about it.

Llambias didn't deny it anyway, he just said the board don't pick the team and they don't pick the entire 11, just 5 of them :)  If he was really prepared to deny it he'd have been more specific and said "its untrue that we have told the manager the loanees must play when fit".

:lol:

Imagine the enthusiasm you'd have for your job in his situation.

In his interview he's basically said just that.  I'm working my notice, I'm happy to do what I'm told till then anyway.  Reading Rangers forums, the feeling is generally

1) McDowall is so clueless that no-one else could select lineups any worse anyway.  However, being told he has to fit 5 players in he may not know what to do with means he may just play even more players out of position.

2) These 5 lads must be better than the people who are playing already because otherwise Newcastle would have released them to work at McDonalds by now

3) McDowall should keep his stupid mouth shut.

4) It's still a shitty precedent for the board to select the team.

:lol:

Imagine the enthusiasm you'd have for your job in his situation.

In his interview he's basically said just that.  I'm working my notice, I'm happy to do what I'm told till then anyway.  Reading Rangers forums, the feeling is generally

1) McDowall is so clueless that no-one else could select lineups any worse anyway.  However, being told he has to fit 5 players in he may not know what to do with means he may just play even more players out of position.

2) These 5 lads must be better than the people who are playing already because otherwise Newcastle would have released them to work at McDonalds by now

3) McDowall should keep his stupid mouth shut.

4) It's still a shitty precedent for the board to select the team.

Have you read the Bears Den, that place is hilarious in a 19th century sort of way.