Everton vs Newcastle United - 15/03/15 @ 4:00pm

Stifler

Just seen the table on BT, how on earth have Everton got less points than us? They have a far better squad and a manager who isn't a mong.

Europa league innit - almost guarantees relegation.

Guest reefatoon

Fuck the farce that is Newcastle, going to be spending my afternoon in Harry Claspers and their real ale beer festival.  Licking the living day lights out of my lips Carver style just thinking about it.

Just seen the table on BT, how on earth have Everton got less points than us? They have a far better squad and a manager who isn't a mong.

Europa league innit - almost guarantees relegation.

Oh yeah silly me, forgot about the season crippling Europa league.

:lol: Reminds me a bit like the reverse fixture when people wouldn't have it when me and 1878 said we were possibly the worst team in the league.

Post-match, people openly laughed at us.

:lol: Reminds me a bit like the reverse fixture when people wouldn't have it when me and 1878 said we were possibly the worst team in the league.

Nah we were high off the fact that Palace were buying Pardew off us. That day was a day of miracles.

Nah we were high off the fact that Palace were buying Pardew off us. That day was a day of miracles.

It only became a serious possibility afterwards when he didn't turn up for Sky. Beforehand we were dreading being stuck with the turd forever.

To be fair Everton have been poor this season, and if we go there tomorrow and play as well as we can then we can win, we are certainly capable of getting a point. They Arn't bad enough to go down though and I can see them having enough about them to stay up, especially if we do our usual surrender to a team at the bottom.

Apparently not.

To be fair Everton have been poor this season, and if we go there tomorrow and play as well as we can then we can win, we are certainly capable of getting a point. They Arn't bad enough to go down though and I can see them having enough about them to stay up, especially if we do our usual surrender to a team at the bottom.

If we go there and play half way decent we should win, but we'll probably see Gouffran and Ameobi either side of Riveiere up front and the glorious return of Jack Colback instead.

I'm not confident about our CBs handling Lukaku's strength. So not optimistic.

But our Jack will come back refreshed and play a blinder.  O0

First time for everything I guess.

Guest chopey

an Everton team desperate to win and a unmotivated Newcastle team with nothing to play for in a situation that even if we get beat 6 nil nobody at the club will bat an eyelid only leads to one result, a very easy Everton win