Everton 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 15/03/15 - Post-match reaction from page 20

Greg

This has to be the worst season of supporting us. Even the brief month of winning games was overshadowed that we wanted Pardew out. At least we had Europe to 'enjoy' a few seasons ago when we were scrapping at the bottom

Started the day in 11th. Finished it in 11th. Job done. #stability

That's it :lol:

Another fixture fulfilled too so we can get on with the important business of making some more money. Not be long until we can concentrate on selling Perez without the hassle of actually playing football at all.  :thup:

This has to be the worst season of supporting us. Even the brief month of winning games was overshadowed that we wanted Pardew out. At least we had Europe to 'enjoy' a few seasons ago when we were scrapping at the bottom

It's up there certainly. There is literally nothing. Yearn for the days of Joe Kinnear's patter.

Delighted to see someone else seeing it that way. Getting loads of grief off my mates for not wanting us to win.

Your mates must be mentally challenged if they don't see it.  We're as good as safe and will be in the shit next season with Carver, the more we lose the lesser chance we've got of seeing him here next season.

If Carver does get the job full time, that's me completely done with the club. Everything that has happened so far hasn't been enough to force me away but that would be the final straw, no doubt.

If Carver does get the job full time, that's me completely done with the club. Everything that has happened so far hasn't been enough to force me away but that would be the final straw, no doubt.

Same here, I'm already trying to prepare for not watching next season. It'll be tough but there's just no point.

Delighted to see someone else seeing it that way. Getting loads of grief off my mates for not wanting us to win.

Your mates must be mentally challenged if they don't see it.  We're as good as safe and will be in the shit next season with Carver, the more we lose the lesser chance we've got of seeing him here next season.

Totally agree. They just can't support against the side. Obviously they have no understanding of long term thinking.

If Carver does get the job full time then that's Mike Ashley done with NUFC in the Premiership. I can't see him risking that so he'll appoint a proper manager/first team coach. Even a good manager will need some decent players. Most of our squad isn't Premier League quality.

Went from wanting us to lose for Pardew to get sacked, to him walking and us getting paid for it. Celebrating madly. To flirting with Garde and being linked with good names. To Carver getting appointed and wanting us to lose again. I hate this shit, im tired of this shit.

Great result, every shit result makes it less likely that Carver gets the job so I'll settle for 0-3.

There's no guarantee he won't get the job anyway though. Which makes it hard to be glad about anything! :lol:

Went from wanting us to lose for Pardew to get sacked, to him walking and us getting paid for it. Celebrating madly. To flirting with Garde and being linked with good names. To Carver getting appointed and wanting us to lose again. I hate this s***, im tired of this s***.

I'm almost there now and it's gut wrenching. Today was the first time I didn't even bother to watch it even though I was at my laptop. But if Carver still gets it after this, I'm done.

I don't understand it, surely with Everton fielding strong sides in the Europa League and us wisely deciding to never again do anything in any non premier league competition ever, it should have been a walkover?

I don't understand it, surely with Everton fielding strong sides in the Europa League and us wisely deciding to never again do anything in any non premier league competition ever, it should have been a walkover?

I know- its almost as if we have been lied to.

Went from wanting us to lose for Pardew to get sacked, to him walking and us getting paid for it. Celebrating madly. To flirting with Garde and being linked with good names. To Carver getting appointed and wanting us to lose again. I hate this shit, im tired of this shit.

Developed our very own boom-bust cycle. Support the opposition > day of GIFs when the plank in the dugout leaves > support the opposition. Mackems must be envious.

We're light on replacements though... But we always seem to do a little better when the side picks itself through others being unavailable, or when the team is full stop gaps.