The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Great goal from Puncheon.

Palace have been jammy today though.

Their lads are confident and fully motivated i'll give Pardew that.

Reminds me of how we were at times in the 2011/12 season.

Only results we didn't deserve where QPR 0-0 away and  Blackburn 0-1 from that season imo. At least from memory. A lot of tight games won through confidence, motivation and a bit of magic though. I would agree with that.

it helped the defense was mostly good then colo at his best and saylor/williamson solid.

Guest neesy111

Wonder who City will move for in the summer.

Ancelotti IMO

His league record isn't brilliant imo, it'd be a positive step for the champions league though.

considering how shit they were for 2/3rds of the season the fact Man U are up there really rather shows the lie of the quality in this league. IMO even chelsea have not been anywhere near as good as I expected them to be considering the teamsheet (blame the effective but fucking boring manager) The european form of the premier league doesn't just show the best teams can't cut in europe, they just aren't quality teams.

They may go for Klopp. They need a rebuild and Ancelotti's not a rebuild kinda guy, he's the guy you get when you have a big team of egos who need assuaging, not when you need new guys. (not that i'm not an ancelotti fan)

championship is mental, how are norwich suddenly in the top two  :lol:

Cam Jerome scoring goals for fun.

That new manager they plucked out of Scotland (don't even know his name) has came in and transformed the place.Possible new manager bounce but will be keeping an eye on how he continues. Norwich have a history of getting managers from nowhere who work magic at that club.

Can't believe how lucky Pardew is. I know we were right - we all do - but mates who support Norwich, West Ham etc keep saying things.

I just have no idea what to say apart from "can't rewrite history" etc.

I don't care how well Pardew does at Palace. Obviously it'd be pleasant to see the smarmy cunt take them down squirming, but how he does there doesn't retrospectively amend his record here and how he willingly accepted and perpetuated the owner's vision for NUFC.

Agreed, we did well at times, but we all well how it balances out in the end. He could wint he fucking league and I'd still know his time here was miserable bollocks and would be glad to have got him out the club.

Man City are an absolute disgrace of a football team btw. They take a mercenary, not-giving-a-shit attitude to a whole new level.

Think our useless gets managed to beat them to that on Sunday. Fair play to Pardew, cracking decision to jump when he did.