mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 5 April @ 4.00pm (live on Sky)

maybe_next_year

We could really do with trying to keep the ball for as long as possible during this to avoid putting pressure on our shite defence, unfortunately with our shite midfield this isn't really an option. Got to just hope for Moussa to turn up and own it.

We could really do with trying to keep the ball for as long as possible during this to avoid putting pressure on our s**** defence, unfortunately with our s**** midfield this isn't really an option. Got to just hope for Moussa to turn up and own it.

Need the Mouss to have a "fuck it" game and just boss the whole thing - I agree.

can't be arsed with some on here who get disapointed when Anita isn't playing. He has had numerous chances and everytime I've seen him, he has disapointed on more than one occasion, not less than his careless performance against Arsenal.

maybe Abeid should play instead of Jonas but certainly not bothered at all Anita ain't playing

I can't see anyone in our squad who will get over excited by the game and put in a risky challenge, for the first time in years I can say that we arn't at risk of getting a red card and they are.

Now I have said it we'll probably give away a stupid pen or something.