NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Text from that pic

The new Newcastle United 2015-2016 Third Jersey is mainly dark blue with a striking diagonal line. A pink and white diagonal line is visible on the front of the Newcastle 15-16 Third Kit, interrupted for the Wonga sponsor logo.

It is the first time in club history that a Newcastle Kit incorporates this set of colors, after last season's Newcastle 14-15 Third Kit already introduced an unusual blue and green kit design.

Other than that, the Newcastle United 2015-16 Third Kit is kept simple, with a standard crew-neck collar and pink sleeve cuffs. The back of the Newcastle 15-16 Third Jersey is solid navy.

Why when they quite often seem to have black trim on their kits. :lol:

Because there inbread cunts who live for things like that, a nufc jersey that remotely resembles any thing red n white on it, or anything to do way Sunderland for that matter, remember a few years ago they where blowing their load over the prospect of us having a black cat on our jersey, yet last year when their away jersey had a black n white trim on the colour they didn't bat an eye lid ....

Whatever happened to that magpies shirt?

I sent them a message on facebook yesterday morning asking was it still happening. They replied saying "Yes it is. We've just received our first prototype and are waiting for them to be produced!"

I thought we'd some shite silver kit and another white one with black on the top left shoulder? ??? 4 kits?

The black patched on is a training kit I think. Dortmund and Arsenal have a similar templates for their training kits.

Red white and blue, finally the Sports Direct shirt he's been pushing for. (Pink is close enough to red, just ask the mackems what colour their seats are)