NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Noticed we're still using Fun88 on social media graphics etc. Be surprised at this point if it isn't them.

I did say that, it really doesn’t make financial sense to buy out a £6.5m contract if all your likely to gain is £3.5m extra out of it 

2 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

If the buy out is less than £3.5m it makes complete sense.

If we do end up with Fun88 on the shirt for next season, which I think we will, I’m guessing the buy out is closer to the £6.5m 

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Taken from Castore's page, originally thought the badge was stitched on but doesn't look like it on this. 

FB_IMG_1654631438694.thumb.jpg.c77a79b65e6178903195f647eb4d4c23.jpg

Those stick-on badges just remind me of the little rice-paper things you got to put on your shit 80s cupcakes that your nan would help you make from a packet.

Q22qhbn.jpeg

Yeah, stick on badges are just awful. Stitch them on you tight gits, the mark up is massive as it is.

When Castore first entered the market as a mid/ high end brand a lot of their gear was Fruits of the Loom clothing and a load went out for sale with the Castore branding but still with the FOTL labels inside the garments. Didn’t go down well.

9 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Those stick-on badges just remind me of the little rice-paper things you got to put on your shit 80s cupcakes that your nan would help you make from a packet.

Q22qhbn.jpeg

They were awesome 

10 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Can we not all lose our shit when it's Fun88. In the grand scheme of things it really isn't the end of the world

You know it’s coming though, I did say that Fun88 had another year to run.

it wouldn’t surprise me if the fat parasites last fuck you was the buy out was the full £6.5m, which would then not make it worthwhile to buy out. 

53 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

I did say that, it really doesn’t make financial sense to buy out a £6.5m contract if all your likely to gain is £3.5m extra out of it 

Surely any gain is financially worth it? 

1 minute ago, Magpie said:

Holding out hope that by not having Fun 88 on the photos that it is changing. Surely they'll have been on if they were remaining.

They won’t have shown it because they knew the abuse they would have got in the replies 😂

3 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Surely any gain is financially worth it? 

If we pay off Fun88 at £6.5m and we replace it with a deal worth £10m, we're gaining £3.5m in sponsorship money, but we would have got £6.5m by just sticking with Fun88 so it wouldn't be worth it.

I'm assuming that's what @nufcnick meant (and he's right)

Just now, Keegans Export said:

If we pay off Fun88 at £6.5m and we replace it with a deal worth £10m, we're gaining £3.5m in sponsorship money, but we would have got £6.5m by just sticking with Fun88 so it wouldn't be worth it.

I'm assuming that's what @nufcnick meant (and he's right)

Yeah that’s exactly what I meant