NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

The three kits that I ordered from the gadgie recommended by @mrmojorisin75 turned up yesterday. Have to say they are..........absolutely fantastic!! Best quality I have had yet! Specially love the Bruno Brazil away strip I went for! Bit apprehensive about washing them though!

Edited by pedro111

On 07/10/2022 at 13:25, pedro111 said:

The three kits that I ordered from the gadgie recommended by @mrmojorisin75 turned up yesterday. Have to say they are..........absolutely fantastic!! Best quality I have had yet! Specially love the Bruno Brazil away strip I went for! Bit apprehensive about washing them though!

Class!  I thought they were very good quality, just the issue with the one sponsor that came came off the home shirt but I'm actually happy about that. Good to hear.

My Mrs brought me last seasons black one but it's such a tight fit with sleeves far to short/high up. Was really uncomfortable wearing it. 

Sent the first one back and then ordered an even bigger size and it was just the same. Haven't worn it since :undecided:

Looks like they've rushed into releasing it given the leak yesterday. 

It's shit, pointless, and they're a shambles. Laughable that we've already had the Brighton fiasco. :rolleyes:

Five kits in a season ffs.