NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

12 minutes ago, astraguy said:

nice,wouldn't buy it mind, if u spend 60 quid on a shirt you need help

What if i'm fucking loaded? Can you even find a shirt for less than 60 quid these days?

9 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

What if i'm fucking loaded? Can you even find a shirt for less than 60 quid these days?

Prices of adult replica shirts at Premier League clubs at the start of the 2022/23 season.

Tottenham - £75

Chelsea - £74.95

Man United - £70

Arsenal - £70

Man City - £70

Fulham - £70

Liverpool - £69.95

Aston Villa - £65

Newcastle - £65

Leeds - £65

West Ham - £65

Leicester - £63

Everton - £60

Notts Forest - £59.50

Wolverhampton - £55

Southampton - £55

Brighton - £55

Bournemouth - £55

Crystal Palace - £55

Brentford - £49 - Maintained the same kit from the 2021/22 season.

Spurs being top of this list is fucking hilarious like :lol: 

35 minutes ago, 54 said:

Prices of adult replica shirts at Premier League clubs at the start of the 2022/23 season.

Tottenham - £75

Chelsea - £74.95

Man United - £70

Arsenal - £70

Man City - £70

Fulham - £70

Liverpool - £69.95

Aston Villa - £65

Newcastle - £65

Leeds - £65

West Ham - £65

Leicester - £63

Everton - £60

Notts Forest - £59.50

Wolverhampton - £55

Southampton - £55

Brighton - £55

Bournemouth - £55

Crystal Palace - £55

Brentford - £49 - Maintained the same kit from the 2021/22 season.

Spurs being top of this list is fucking hilarious like :lol: 

I remember thinking castore’s pricing was ridiculous at the start of the season. Especially on training gear range, so had a look at a few other clubs. Tottenham stuff was ludicrously expensive in comparison and some of the 1/4 zip training tops were £100plus. 

I got a few 1/4 zip training tops in our sale last week for about £25. That felt about right price wise to me, I’m either getting old or poor.

or worse both. 

Got my son a home and away shirt last week (£20 & £35 respectively), and got myself one of the aqua/green 1/4 zip training tops, for £25.

I had gotten a DHGate special home shirt earlier in the season which I thought was bang on, until I compared it with a genuine one.

Still very close, but labels, text and stuff just a bit bigger on the snide, and the Noon badge is a slightly darker yellow, same as the blue castore and fun88 logos, slightly different shades of blue.

But without putting them next to each other, I'd never have noticed.

Edited by TK-421

Remembered that we'll have our own custom NUFC font for names/numbers as we're in Europe. 

Just recreate either of the 93-95 Asics or 95-97 Adidas font iyam. Unsure how the latter would look in red, mind.

Wonder when it's released and it gives you an option for the European font with champions league badges,

Will they put a big patch on the back with numbers (assuming that's what the players will have) or will they do it without the patch ?

7 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

Wonder when it's released and it gives you an option for the European font with champions league badges,

Will they put a big patch on the back with numbers (assuming that's what the players will have) or will they do it without the patch ?

:yao: It's still Castore marra. We'll be out of the CL before they've got around to working out how to offer a 2nd font choice.

31 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

It would be “Cup font” and we had it under Ashley so I don’t see why this new group wouldn’t go with it too.

All the big boys use the font in League cup and FA cup games too.

Errr.. we had a "Cup font"? I always thought we never had one under Ashley or Puma.

£65+ is scandalous in terms of the actual quality as an item of clothing, tbh. 

If you could see it as a donation to your clubs revenue then it might be justifiable (I bought my local non league team shirt last season), but my understanding is most of the huge profit margin goes to the manufacturer.

Edited by ponsaelius

Best bet is wait it out till castore offer a discount or find a discount code online. The one minor good thing about castore is they offer a lot of discounts throughout the season 

Edited by gdm

21 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Keep banging this drum but besides the shit logo, Castore haven’t released a bad kit for us. Quality seems pretty decent as well.

Never had an issue with any of the designs (even the #4 one). The problem is that I can see myself ordering a shirt in July and not getting it until Christmas. 

I could be wrong but leaving it so late is really smart, puts so much pressure on the league to just sign off due to manufacturing deadlines. 

I know it’s bad of me, but im happy it’s a related party I can’t wait to see the tears of salt flow.