NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

7 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

Nike have made some outstanding gear for Liverpool like. 

Yeah, you're not wrong and you get discounts if you're a Nike member. 

Liverpool's commercial department are really good, I'm in Thailand and the amount of Liverpool stuff you can buy at their most popular sports shops Supersports is crazy. 

On 15/05/2022 at 15:10, LV said:

There’s no way they’ll do this

They’re well aware of what certain things mean to us fans and have already said they won’t be moving from St James Park because it’s so iconic and central to the City. 

If they ever tried to change the home colour (which they won’t)

I think everyone would boycott the club until it changed back 

No way could we change from

black and white 

Saying that we did used to play in Red

Just now, JonBez comesock said:

black and white 

i quite liked that 70's supermac red kit

1 hour ago, JonBez comesock said:

black and white 

No one would boycott apart from a few utter die-hards. Yes there'd be a lot of noise, complaints, hand wringing and maybe some half hearted protests but if we were sitting in or around the CL places it would would very quickly be forgiven (if not forgotten).

If they did try to change it (which they won't anyway) it'll be a gradual thing like how Barcelona slowly gave in to their 'no shirt sponsor' thing where they allowed Unicef to have it for free for a few years, then took the money from Rakuten/Spotify. Probably introduce more colour season by season, some trim here, a collar there, narrowing the black stripes till there almost gone....etc etc.

1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

No one would boycott apart from a few utter die-hards. Yes there'd be a lot of noise, complaints, hand wringing and maybe some half hearted protests but if we were sitting in or around the CL places it would would very quickly be forgiven (if not forgotten).

If they did try to change it (which they won't anyway) it'll be a gradual thing like how Barcelona slowly gave in to their 'no shirt sponsor' thing where they allowed Unicef to have it for free for a few years, then took the money from Rakuten/Spotify. Probably introduce more colour season by season, some trim here, a collar there, narrowing the black stripes till there almost gone....etc etc.

They'd have a mutiny on their hands, for a start.

3 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Nah if they changed us from black and white stripes I think there would be a massive reaction and kick back from the fans like.

Edited by WillingtonMag

As somebody has already pointed out earlier in this very thread, they wouldn’t be allowed to change the home shirt's colours or the name following rules put in place after the debacles at Cardiff/Hull, so this whole discussion is basically shouting into the wind.

1 minute ago, Consettmag said:

Anybody know why toffs have only got a very limited range of retro toon tops. They used to do loads.

Might've just ran their course? 

I know score draw are still knocking some replicas out via club store.

Just now, Consettmag said:

Anybody know why toffs have only got a very limited range of retro toon tops. They used to do loads.

I could be wrong but I think a lot of clubs are starting to realise the goldmine that is selling retro tops, and are clamping down. I know we now sell Score Draw retro tops on the club site now. 

3 hours ago, gjohnson said:

Nonsense.

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

I could be wrong but I think a lot of clubs are starting to realise the goldmine that is selling retro tops, and are clamping down. I know we now sell Score Draw retro tops on the club site now. 

Aye that makes sense

1 hour ago, Nexumaster said:

We always seem to be last in showing off a new kit. I get this time it's potentially because of running down the current sponsor, but christ it's annoying.

Miss the days where we’d wear the new kit in last game of season 

Anyone know a decent therapist looking for a job lot, numbers could be as high as umpteen thousand………..

Not sure when all this began, admittedly the last 14 yrs didn’t help, but the post dramatic mental anguish called “for Fuck Sake” started well before the Fat Cockney Bastard committed unspeakable damage to the Black n White Toon Army……

Cantona’s a cunt still echoes around Tyneside…..

Keegans gone again…..

Mcdonald three hundred and thirty……blah blah blay, cheeky fucker said he didn’t like the SuperMac monicker, bless.

Tony Green, if only….sigh

Sir Bobby, god bless a True Gentleman 

Gasgoigne..wow

Beardsley

Waddler, Mackem cunt

Houghton a thoroughly nice man, Fat Bastard didn’t like his politics though

Andy Cole, “cheer up Alan Shearer”……No need for that you ungrateful fucker

ALAN SHEARER…..gave us something to shout about, a True Geordie of substance, Proud of you Alan.

I could go on and on, but the upshot is I’m nervous of the future, being used to failure and broken dreams…..what if we win something!!!

“Born n Raised in the Black n White”