Liverpool vs Newcastle - 13/04/15 @ 8PM (Live on SkySports)

Beren

Starting to hope it's spectacularly bad. Like 10-0 or something daft like that.

I'd love the entire country to point a these cunts and laugh uncontrollably at their inadequacies. Make them a laughing stock, a public joke, figures of ridicule that resonates across the country and continent. The more humiliating the better, they don't give a fuck so why the fuck should I? Let them be ridiculed by all and sundry, fuck them, they jog through derby defeats without a single fuck being given, why should I want anything other than contempt?

Hope they get absolutely smashed into oblivion.

We'll battle to a pathetic 2-0 loss but look a lot better (like arsenal) and carver will take that as a positive as if losing nobly when nothing is expected of you is is enough to keep going and not folding pathetically when anything is expected at all

Guest chopey

Carver has lost it, the players that try have no leadership, the ones that don't just hide behind opposition players when a pass is available and Liverpool need a result to keep their season alive this only leads to one thing ........a good hiding

Daryl Janmaat is set to add to Newcastle's defensive injury woes by missing Monday trip to Liverpool after failing to shake off a calf injury picked during the warm-up at the Stadium of Light.

:lol:

Daryl Janmaat is set to add to Newcastle's defensive injury woes by missing Monday trip to Liverpool after failing to shake off a calf injury picked during the warm-up at the Stadium of Light.

:lol:

It's what we've all been waiting for.

Krul

Williamson        Gouffran

Raylor                                      Colback   

Name one attribute Ryan Taylor has to play CB? The only thing he is meant to bring to the team is his set piece delivery and the last few games even they have been atrocious. No matter how young or raw our reserve CB's are, they must offer more than Taylor to that position.