Newcastle United 1 - 1 West Brom - 09/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 28

Dave

I thought we played well in phases. Cisse looked even more clapped out that Riviere when he came on which was to be expected I guess and Sissoko was missing for a lot of the game but we pushed as hard as I've seen us play for a win lately. Some of the players looked like they were shitting themselves as much as I was mind. Cabella, Perez and Anita were the standout players for me.

We were lucky and in a worse position than when the day started.

... Still in there though. Tottenham v Hull is massive for us given that we can't rely on our guys.

Jonas has come back from cancer and is probably our fittest player. Much respect to him. Much scorn on all the others.

I feel so much love for Jonas this second.  He's a true warrior of a man.  Shame he's not good enough :(

We actually looked like a football team for parts of the game ie. we strung more than 3 passes together going in a forward direction. Then again, we looked like fucking school kids at other times.

Ryan Taylor is awful. Dummett always seems to play better at centre-half. Was the least angry I've been with us in months. We're still crap though. At least Burnley did us a massive favour.

A point is better than nout, but the lack of quality and desire (some some players) is again a real worry. Looks like it's between us and Hull now.

if the mackems lose next week they're still right in the shit.