QPR 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 23

Dave

Krul is s***. Hope the few that continue to defend him or like him can see that after today.

He got nowhere near that shot from Fer and it wasn't even hit with a lot of venom and he wasn't even miles to the other side of the goal either.

It was the kick that was the most infuriating. We're immediately on the backfoot following any kick he does

His kicking is fucking shit, and he has to shoulder his share of the blame. Let's not forget though that he's coached by a drunk who has failed to help him improve his kicking in years. Another clear sign that we do NOTHING in training.

Us :lol:

Can't see anything other than a Man Utd win next week, i think we'll stay up fwiw. I'm long past caring either way.

Guaranteed Hull win next week man united won't have anything to play for and hull will go hell for leather

We are fucked prepare for our trip to mk Dons next season

Man Utd will not want to go through CL qualifying, they'll be going there to win.

Keep hearing what a good coach Carver is but as Robbo_11 says never get behind a defence and threaten/create chances, defending is shamboliic & look at bigger danger to ourselves when we get a corner. Was the same under Pardew.

Can't see anything other than a Man Utd win next week, i think we'll stay up fwiw. I'm long past caring either way.

Guaranteed Hull win next week man united won't have anything to play for and hull will go hell for leather

Man Utd will not want to go through CL qualifying, they'll be going there to win.

Depends on tonight/tomorrow though.

We are f***ed prepare for our trip to mk Dons next season

Yeah, but Arsenal need to drop points for that to be a possibility.

A guaranteed Steve Bruce win against Man United? :lol:

We are f***ed prepare for our trip to mk Dons next season

This is the most unpredictable Man Utd team I have ever seen.

They could go to Hull and win 6-0, or go to Hull and lose 6-0.

I knew at the time it was important, but how bloody important was Burnley's win at Hull last week.

True, didn't realise Arsenal have a game in hand.

Keep hearing what a good coach Carver is but as Robbo_11 says never get behind a defence and threaten/create chances, defending is shamboliic & look at bigger danger to ourselves when we get a corner. Was the same under Pardew.

Pardew was an incompetent clown that only did the team talks and picked the team. Carver is a useless piece of shit coach that has "trained" this team since he came back to the club.

True, didn't realise Arsenal have a game in hand.

Play each other tomorrow and Arsenal's game in hand is Sunderland at home.

Did anyone honestly expect anything different from this game?

I did when we were 1-0 up. As shit as we have been in recent months the 2nd half today is far and away the worst we've been. Being 1-0 up at half time to an already relegated team and surrendering all the points is the worst shit I've seen in years.

And to think he's been orchestrating our attacking play for 5 years  :lol:

We don't do anything, like, you're right. It's just direction-less rubbish. Nobody moves anywhere, no support for forwards, static midfield that magically disappear when we get countered, rarely get centre halves on the turn.

The only thing Carver has going for him is he was once Bobby Robson's chief shouter. He's the luckiest man alive.

Guest Geordiesned

Shambolic today. Starting line up wrong yet again. Ryan Taylor has been abysmal recently in central midfield and yet he's still selected ahead of Abeid. Sure enough, he was abysmal yet again and yet Abeid remained on the bench.

At 1-0 up and with Hull losing 2-0 why the hell were we pushing so many men up looking for the 2nd? Completely unprofessional. What happens? We lose the ball, they go down the other end and score. Simply not acceptable.

For QPR's winner it was Keystone Cops stuff. Appalling clearance by Krul but an equally pathetic attempt at a challenge by Taylor.

Then when Aarons came on he's played on the right with Cabella still doing fuck all on the left. Only when Aarons was eventually switched to the left with 3 minutes left on the clock did we finally start to create chances.

We might as well forfeit our game next week as this shower of shite won't take anything off West Ham. The only match that matters for the last relegation spot is taking place in Humberside. 

I couldn't watch the match today and by the looks of it I was lucky. I had the radio on in the 2nd half and it sounded as bad as it gets. This is going to be an awful week leading up to that final game. Sitting, praying for Hull to fail to beat Man u in the final game because we know we wont have the stones to do it ourselves is such a sorry state of affairs.