Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

Do West Ham still have quite a few physical players? They're gonna run us over for sure. We can't play football and are very weak as well :lol: 

We're basically fucked. Fat Sam will bring a physical, aerial bombardment and we'll capitulate like a bunch of school kids.

Probably worth sticking some money on a James Collins hatrick from set pieces.

Do West Ham still have quite a few physical players? They're gonna run us over for sure. We can't play football and are very weak as well :lol:

This was their lineup against Everton:

13 Adrián

18 Jenkinson

19 Collins (Burke - 14' )

02 Reid

03 Cresswell

16 Noble

08 Kouyaté

30 Song

11 Downing

24 Cole (de Carvalho - 70' )

31 E Valencia

Quite a few big units there, set pieces will be our downfall again I reckon.

13 Adrián

18 Jenkinson

02 Reid

03 Cresswell

16 Noble

08 Kouyaté

30 Song

11 Downing

31 E Valencia

Second half on Saturday we got dominated by Karl Henry and Joey Barton, Kouyate and Song could play at walking pace and still steamroll us.

Personally I'd pick this team

4-2-3-1

Krul

Janmaat

Colocinni

Dummett

Jonas

Abied

Colback

Cabella

Sissoko

Perez

Cisse

Don't think Aarons is fit enough

Looks realistic for the s*** or bust game when we will no doubt s*** ourselves. The end of the game will be interesting.

13 Adrián

18 Jenkinson

02 Reid

03 Cresswell

16 Noble

08 Kouyaté

30 Song

11 Downing

31 E Valencia

Second half on Saturday we got dominated by Karl Henry and Joey Barton, Kouyate and Song could play at walking pace and still steamroll us.

I would actually fancy Abeid and Sissoko to hold their own against those 2 - not so much with Ryan Taylor and Colback.  :(

Any word on de Crock? Thought he tweeted a while back that he wasn't injured again, just not quite up to full match fitness. Even if he's 80% ready, he has to start ahead of Raylor. Personally think it has to be 442 with Cabella and Aarons on the wings and Cisse and Perez up top.

Guest reefatoon

I'm off on holiday on Saturday, so going to miss it all. Not even going to try and watch it or find out  the score at all. Will just catch up with the whole farce when I am back. I wonder if Carver will have been sacked by the time I am back?  :yao:

Guest reefatoon

Well I hope this clem doesn't have a ticket for it.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45819000/jpg/_45819047_newcastledown512.jpg