Charlie Austin

HawK

The papers aren't even bothering to quote the author of the article now, that's how desperate they've got.

As if a transfer is going to be like Homes Under The Hammer, with us offering 50 pence more than Southampton to win the auction.    :dance:

The papers aren't even bothering to quote the author of the article now, that's how desperate they've got.

As if a transfer is going to be like Homes Under The Hammer, with us offering 50 pence more than Southampton to win the auction.    :dance:

Homes Under The Hammer...are you suggesting we're after Dion Dublin?

Homes Under The Hammer...are you suggesting we're after Dion Dublin?

He's within budget and ticks all the boxes.

#Free  #Unattached  #Shit  #British  #Under50  #HasAPulse

I've got a simple rule when it comes to stories in the media - I don't believe any of them. Regardless of club, player or source I regard all of them as horseshit, it's much easier that way, saves all the hassle of wanting to believe the positive stuff and doubting the negative stuff. It's all just fiction and none of it is true 'til something actually happens.

The more sides that say they aren't interested, the more you have to question the source of these rumours.

Surely we must be clear front runners now?

I suspect you're underestimating our ability to lose a 1 horse race.

We'll try and low ball them with a £12m bid, no-one else will come in for him, they'll reject it, then a quote from Austin pledging to help QPR back into the Premier League at the first attempt....signing for Crystal Palace in January for about £8m.

We'll try and low ball them with a £12m bid, no-one else will come in for him, they'll reject it, then a quote from Austin pledging to help QPR back into the Premier League at the first attempt....signing for Crystal Palace in January for about £8m.

£12m :lol:

No one's going to pay the stupid asking price of £15m when he's in the last year of his contract. If anyone goes in with a £10m bid they will likely get him for around that. There's not a chance in hell of us bidding £12m as a low ball bid.

Reckon we will get him like. Sick of the saga already.

The fat twat has probably just asked his mate to come out with that patter to give some of the Geordie mugs hope that the deal might go through!

Seems that nobody actually knows what's going on with this, all seems to be guesswork ala his missus doesn't fancy the move up north.

I think we stand a good chance of getting him in, but it all depends on how strong Chelsea's interest is. Certainly don't see him moving until the back end of the window.