Charlie Austin

HawK

Well that's clearly not what you said though :lol:

Btw i have never typed nonsense on this board. If you have interpreted it as nonsense, you have misunderstood my post and need to re-read or reconsider your own opinion.

QPR will lower the price eventually. I think it's a bit high for him when he's in the last year of his contract, but in our situation and with our funds, I'd stump up the cash now to secure the player. Benefit being other potential signings know we mean business, we look more attractive as a club and fans get excited again.

Of course Charnley will sit with his thumb up his arse for the sake of a few million.

He can stay at QPR then the f***ing c***.

Loic Remy didn't want to be here but was absolutely invaluable to our club in the short time he was here.

You should get your original name back if he signs.

He can stay at QPR then the f***ing c***.

Loic Remy didn't want to be here but was absolutely invaluable to our club in the short time he was here.

You should get your original name back if he signs.

That would be.. preferable :lol:

They're actually trying to get £15 million for the guy!  :lol:

Well if Leicester did genuinely bid £12m then it's worked. They might not get £15m but it's creeping up there.

I think they'll get 18-20m to be honest. Some team will panic and splash out on him.

This is why we should have snapped him up for 15m within 2 weeks of the end of the season. With interest intensifying the price will keep going up and up.

Would rather take a punt on someone from abroad at a similar price than pay £15m for Austin who's got one year left on his contract. It's embarrassing.

'Proven' Premier League scorer is a stretch in my opinion. One season surely should not equate to being 'proven' at any level?

Forget the fact we have £xxm in the bank, it would be a ridiculous price to pay.