Charlie Austin

HawK

I think I heard he lives in Wiltshire so Southampton would be the obvious choice for him if they are interested.

If we do get him, it will be because no-one else wants him.

I'm not sure I want him either. If he and his WAG are more interested in living down south then they sound like a pair of cunts anyway.

I just don't know why Southampton would want him, having already got Pelle, Long, Rodriguez and Juanmi. That's all I'm pinning my hopes on.

Juanmi is a wide player like Rodriguez is he not?

I just don't know why Southampton would want him, having already got Pelle, Long, Rodriguez and Juanmi. That's all I'm pinning my hopes on.

They can play there, but they also have Tadic and Mane out wide, Ward-Prowse can too. Was Elia just on loan?

They can play there, but they also have Tadic and Mane out wide, Ward-Prowse can too. Was Elia just on loan?

Aye, he was.

Guess they want a more like for like replacement for Pelle when he stops scoring. That, and squads being useful to have these days.

I think I heard he lives in Wiltshire so Southampton would be the obvious choice for him if they are interested.

If we do get him, it will be because no-one else wants him.

I'm not sure I want him either. If he and his WAG are more interested in living down south then they sound like a pair of c***s anyway.

You might even say, Austins all agro.

If you wanted to.

:tumbleweed:

If it wasn't us and I wasn't totally convinced by our incompetence, I'd think QPR are trying to create a bidding war.

Who's been linked? Us, Palace, Liverpool, Southampton, West ham, Chelsea, Bournemouth. I've probably missed half a dozen too.

The only ones with clear interest are us. Either Austin is whoring himself around or QPR are trying to pressure us into a big bid.

I suspect an unnamed club will come in an make us look like mugs. Everton sounds about right. They don't piss about and put actual bids in.

If that doesn't happen, QPR will have to accept our 20 pence offer.

I wouldn't mind if Southampton signed him in one sense. That then gives them Pelle, Juanmi, Long and Rodriguez (also Dani Osvaldo who will most likely leave) but if it was true and they signed Austin it's a possibility Shane Long could be let go and getting him for about £8m could be a sweet deal.

Every time I watch Long I feel like he looks really good, and should produce more than he does. He never seems to be trusted with consistent appearances upfront as the main man though. Strange one.

‏@SimonPeach

I am told #SaintsFC are not interested in signing Charlie Austin from #QPR. Koeman is not actively looking for a striker right now.

QPR are so dumb man. Getting exposed  :lol: