Charlie Austin

HawK

Guest chopey

I would be happy with either and not necessarily both so long as we keep cisse and Perez. Let's get this done and then move onto central defenders

If we were somehow going to get both of these, would something like Wijnaldum, Sissoko* & De Jong as a three work, with Ayoze/Cabella behind the front two? We'd probably need Haidara ahead of Dummett on the left to provide the width but I say go for it.

*This would no doubt likely be Colback when Sissoko is sold.

If we were somehow going to get both of these, would something like Wijnaldum, Sissoko* & De Jong as a three work, with Ayoze/Cabella behind the front two? We'd probably need Haidara ahead of Dummett on the left to provide the width but I say go for it.

*This would no doubt likely be Colback when Sissoko is sold.

:lol: Gung-Ho

“What’s going on back at home is for other people to worry about,” Austin said on his future. “That’s for Les (Ferdinand), Chris (Ramsey), my agent and Tony (Fernandes) to sort out.

“For me, I’m here to get my head down and work as hard as I can, hopefully play in a couple of games whilst I’m out here and prepare for Charlton on the 8th.

“Until I’m told otherwise, I’m a QPR player and I’m preparing for the Championship next year, and if I’m told otherwise, then so be it.”

Howay Les :thup: