Charlie Austin

HawK

Would rather have a striker who we know can score goals on a poor team in the PL as opposed to an Eastern European with a decent goal scoring record for a top team in the Belgian League. For that reason I hope we get him.

Would rather have a striker who we know can score goals on a poor team in the PL as opposed to an Eastern European with a decent goal scoring record for a top team in the Belgian League. For that reason I hope we get him.

Aye. People will say Austin can't do this, and Austin might not be able to do that, but he scored almost as many goals as all our strikers put together last year. That's good enough reason to hope we get him!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/charlie-austin-still-interesting-newcastle-9671931

"The size of the bets also imply that they came from sources that know something that we don’t, forcing us to cut the odds significantly and eventually pull the market.”

http://i.imgur.com/tORk83e.png

To be frank, I have always wondered whether parties close to a transfer do that. Seems a pretty easy way to make money and it's not like you will get done for insider trading.

With good service its a good signing, with our service who really knows. We need some wide players or good creativity in centre. Maybe they are hoping De Jong, Moussa and Winegum can provide that

McClaren just wants to emulate his `Boro Waffa cup run and play four strikers at once.

To be fair, we have been crying out for a depth of strikers. No reason we cant keep Cisse and sign these two, if we are prepared to go 3 up top or 4-4-2

McClaren just wants to emulate his `Boro Waffa cup run and play four strikers at once.

To be fair, we have been crying out for a depth of strikers. No reason we cant keep Cisse and sign these two, if we are prepared to go 3 up top or 4-4-2

Considering none of them are particularly good outside of the box there is.

Considering none of them are particularly good outside of the box there is.

You don`t think it worked with Cisse on the wing... madness. :)  That said I wouldn`t say Cisse is your general target man, although he is a poacher, we don`t have any. So adding two makes sense to me.

Dat Everton home game after Ba's departure, when everyone and their cat was certain Cisse would finally be in the middle. And boom, Cisse on the wing, Shola in the middle!

Motherfucking Pardew. Never forgive, never forget.

Dat Everton home game after Ba's departure, when everyone and their cat was certain Cisse would finally be in the middle. And boom, Cisse on the wing, Shola in the middle!

Didn't he run on about training all week with that system so didn't want to change it?  :lol:

Didn't he run on about training all week with that system so didn't want to change it?  :lol:

Yep. Cunt.