England

Yorkie

This could be seen as discriminatory towards Eastern European countries but it’s pretty clear they are 40-50 years behind the U.K. in terms of racism and attitudes to racism

It's a general feeling across alot of the world tbf sadly. Just hope the game completes and we make a mockery of the scoreline.

They had a player in their team with a Muslim name, they can’t be that bad!

They will never stamp out racism in football or anywhere else. It has always been there but in years gone by it was called banter. Now it gets fed on social media and news channels which gives publicity to those seeking to create aggravation and it's become much more aggressive.  Best way is to ignore it, laugh at it Alf Garnett style. 

You just know we will get a bigger fine than these cunts.

This 3 strikes rule, imagine getting 3 bites at work today calling a black man racist names or chanting monkey noises at him.? Before you got sacked, do it once and quite right you are dismissed but UEFA let i5 happen 3 times before anything is done.

Fucking raging last night.

Mind, watch some old YouTube videos of our ((Nufc)home games from the 80,S and you will hear monkey chants the whole game, so we are certainly no saints.

Us and the mackems scrapping last night too ffs. Some bloke dead hope it ain't linked.

These countries thrive off racism like it's culturally accepted. Boot them out problem solved.

No one can verify that us and Sunlun were fighting, it was Sunday night by the way, it also had nothing to do with bloke dying.

Us and the mackems scrapping last night too ffs. Some bloke dead hope it ain't linked.

These countries thrive off racism like it's culturally accepted. Boot them out problem solved.

No one can verify that us and Sunlun were fighting, it was Sunday night by the way, it also had nothing to do with bloke dying.

Funnily enough my missus just said it was drugs that killed him but aye there was a fight with us and them.

Is it worse to discriminate against race versus discriminating against a nationality? Is there a discrimination hierarchy in people’s minds or is it generally accepted that discriminating against a race is the worst type of discrimination? Where does gender discrimination come into it?

Genuine questions by the way. I’m not trying to catch anyone out and have no agenda. I’m just trying to get my head around it all. All discrimination is wrong in my mind but I just wondered whether people thought there was a definite hierarchy.

:lol: booing a national anthem (which the Bulgarians did first FYI, the England lot merely returned the favour) plays racism. Not really a contest is it?

:lol: I don't think the Bulgaria manager heard that either. Bulgarian fans in the stands on video doing Nazi salutes? Photoshop!

Is it worse to discriminate against race versus discriminating against a nationality? Is there a discrimination hierarchy in people’s minds or is it generally accepted that discriminating against a race is the worst type of discrimination? Where does gender discrimination come into it?

Genuine questions by the way. I’m not trying to catch anyone out and have no agenda. I’m just trying to get my head around it all. All discrimination is wrong in my mind but I just wondered whether people thought there was a definite hierarchy.

Discriminating against someone on the basis of nationality is obviously bad and no there is no hierarchy. However booing a national anthem isn't targeting an individual and isn't persistently hounding black people in their place of work with racial abuse and throwing nazi salutes. Think about it in terms of an office, say there is a Bulgarian in the office and someone says Bulgaria sucks. That isn't on and could make them subject to a disciplinary meeting especially if is persistent and could be tied to a pattern of someone being denied opportunities. If that Bulgarian is following all the black people round the office making monkey chants and goosestepping however they can probably skip a few steps in the disciplinary procedure.