England

Yorkie

I do have to say ... I do find some of the constant harping on by some of the commentators on this racism stuff to be quite patronising and incredibly over the top. I'll just leave it at that.

Well done England. Great game and performance.

OTT? There were people doing fucking Nazi salutes man.

Yes, and they didn't fail to remind us every two minutes, and continue showing us the salutes. Do you have any idea how stupid that is? Do you really think we need to be sitting at home watching the game and hearing it brought up over and over again. It is incredible to me how stupid you have to be to not get that.

I assure you that the commentary does not make the spectacle any better. We fucking get it. Stop helping them promote their shit. Fuck me.

Yeah pretty sure I watched a ww2 documentary which claimed Hitler saw Bulgarians as inferior. Stupid cunts.Actually really proud of England fans who travelled there.

Wouldn't Bulgarians be counted as Slavs? If so, the Nazis would have killed the lot of them in the end.

Bulgarian journo told Southgate the crowd were well behaved and that Southgate was ‘exaggerating’ what happened. And a Bulgarian cameraman told Southgate to ‘fuck off’.

Staggering.