England

Yorkie

We can easily still play 4-3-3 with Grealish in the team. Henderson and another more defensive minded midfielder, Grealish in a more attacking central midfield role, with your front 3 of Sterling-Kane-Sancho.

And I'm not even saying he has to start, but he has to at least be in the squad man.  :lol: :lol:

Personally not astonished at the lack of Grealish. It's not as if there's a lack of flair in the squad.

Rice is the one that perplexes me the most. Don't really see what he brings. Winks always looks combative at least, which you need.

But are there no left sided defenders/defensive players to pick from at all? :lol:

Williams at Man Utd? Or is he Welsh or something daft like that?

Personally not astonished at the lack of Grealish. It's not as if there's a lack of flair in the squad.

Rice is the one that perplexes me the most. Don't really see what he brings. Winks always looks combative at least, which you need.

But are there no left sided defenders/defensive players to pick from at all? :lol:

The left side is def alarming. I’ve seen Williams play a few times and I don’t think he’s anything special. Ok defensively but he doesn’t have a clue going forward. Maybe Bertrand? He’s a solid, reliable and experienced. The type of LB I like, too - thin and lanky.

As for Rice. I felt he was the reason we lost the Nations League but post lockdown he was West Ham’s best player. I was really impressed by him. I’d like to what he can do now that his game has grown. Hopefully he can continue his form with better players around him.

The left side is def alarming. I’ve seen Williams play a few times and I don’t think he’s anything special. Ok defensively but he doesn’t have a clue going forward. Maybe Bertrand? He’s a solid, reliable and experienced. The type of LB I like, too - thin and lanky.

As for Rice. I felt he was the reason we lost the Nations League but post lockdown he was West Ham’s best player. I was really impressed by him. I’d like to what he can do now that his game has grown. Hopefully he can continue his form with better players around him.

:o Absolutely bizzarre.