Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Guest Howaythetoon

A standing ovation? Fucking utter cretins in the stands, enjoy the championship you set of cunts.

Guest firetotheworks

Standing ovation and chants of his name as he walked off

Amazing.

:spit:

Really?!

Aye.. incredible man

They deserve this cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

Standing ovation and chants of his name as he walked off

Amazing.

:spit:

Really?!

Aye.. incredible man

They deserve this cunt.

The crowd were just caught up in the game, which was buzzing. Anyone who doesn't understand this is acting like they've never been to a decent match. But hey, lets all have yet more tiresome digs at the crowd.

Nobody would have been in any state to analysis things logically. After a season of shit they'd just watched their 10-men team hammer Spurs. It's about as illogical as you can get.

The flaw in this is that had I been there, I absolutely wouldn't have applauded him, let alone given him a standing ovation. Doing so just shows how much of a fucking mug you'd be imo.

Didn't particular play well either tbf.

A player that could probably find consistency and form under Rafa.  We will never know. If we had to prioritize players to keep he is an easy cash cow for us to use to try and keep others.

A player that could probably find consistency and form under Rafa.  We will never know. If we had to prioritize players to keep he is an easy cash cow for us to use to try and keep others.

I know his attitude has been shit, but I thnk Rafa might try and keep him here. He likes players who can counter quickly, and he'd score plenty in the championship.

I know his attitude has been shit, but I thnk Rafa might try and keep him here. He likes players who can counter quickly, and he'd score plenty in the championship.

If he couldn't be bothered in a relegation fight, how's he going to motivate himself in the Championship?