Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

I'm really pleased with the way we went about this. We're showing that we're no longer complete pushovers. As much as we all think Daniel Levy is a stubborn cunt, it's completely the right way to go about selling your better players.

I can imagine what they were watching when they decided the fee

"Wow, this guy's amazing"

"His positioning, it's impeccable"

"Fantastic turn and shot there"

"Guys, have you noticed we're watching the same 4 goals on a loop here? And they're all against Norw..."

"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"

£25M :lol:

He's fucking shit man. Dont buy this not used to playing in rubbish team crap. Good players stand out regardless. Apart from the odd goal, he contributes fuck all, he has no idea how to get involved in a game and for the most part is useless. He'll be out of the Liverpool team by xmas and gone within 18 month.

Happy it's being done now. Gives Rafa time to get a replacement in . Will be interesting to see how he does there. I didn't think he was much good for us but he managed to pop up with a few goals. Can't believe we got 25million mental

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

There's a good player there, but his heart wasbt in it here and clear to see after a couple of months his regret.

Very much a luxury player, one we can't afford to carry.

I suppose like any player, if they don't want to be here, we should move them on and try and maximise the fee received.

Coloccini is a prime example of a player wanting away, and his performances showing that.... though he was trying to engineer a free transfer!

Wijnaldum had his moments last season, but too few overall, and nowt away from home.

£25m is a great fee for him, and should allow us to bring (at least) one or two more decent players in, who want to play for us.

£25M [emoji38]

He's fucking shit man. Dont buy this not used to playing in rubbish team crap. Good players stand out regardless. Apart from the odd goal, he contributes fuck all, he has no idea how to get involved in a game and for the most part is useless. He'll be out of the Liverpool team by xmas and gone within 18 month.

He's not shit like. Technique wish he's very good, just showed last season he lacked application and heart when it mattered.

£25M [emoji38]

He's f***ing s*** man. Dont buy this not used to playing in rubbish team crap. Good players stand out regardless. Apart from the odd goal, he contributes f*** all, he has no idea how to get involved in a game and for the most part is useless. He'll be out of the Liverpool team by xmas and gone within 18 month.

He's not s*** like. Technique wish he's very good, just showed last season he lacked application and heart when it mattered.

Aye, pretty much spot on. He's got all the ability in the World, just needs to apply himself.

£25M for a player who only played for half the season and even then, it was only in the home games. Thank you very much. £25M for Rafa to spend if not all now, hopefully if we get promoted.

I think we have enough to get promoted, I would keep the money in the bank and spend next summer.

Rafa wont take any chances so he will sign a few more, and rightly so imo.

I think we have enough to get promoted, I would keep the money in the bank and spend next summer.

I think we'll still see 2 more out. Desperately need some creativity in midfield, particularly when Aarons gets injured.