Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

15 games without a goal going back to the middle of January. Absolute luxury player perfectly capable of scoring goals but has been awol for months. Clearly talented but I'll not miss him in the slightest when he moves on this summer, he's looked like he's checked-out mentally for ages.

He's fucking shite man.

This is the thing, he's not shite at all. That's what makes him more hateful. Williamson is someone who's exclusively shite, but tries. Wijnaldum is shit because he doesn't, which is much worse imo.

:thup:

Wijnaldum is very good, though. He's just gutless.

But the last point matter in regard to the first, i mean, being very good is pointless if you're gutless with it.

It seems to me he'll only be good if he's in a team that wins all the time. Ok in Holland, not good enough in better more competitive leagues, making him not good enough basically at a better level.

Agreed. Even when he was "good" he was quiet. Can't see how he cuts it consisgtently in a better league. Doesn't influence football matches enough.

He's f***ing s**** man.

This is the thing, he's not s**** at all. That's what makes him more hateful. Williamson is someone who's exclusively s****, but tries. Wijnaldum is s*** because he doesn't, which is much worse imo.

Just because he shows a few good touches here and there and gets into the odd good position doesnt mean he has anymore talent than a talentless cunt like Colback. For me, football is an all round game and his game as a whole just isn't good enough. He doesn't have a clue how to get involved, the game just completely passes him by. For the type of player he is, he's out of his depth at this level.

Been absolutely shocking the second half of the season. Actually thought he'd be one of the signings of the season  :lol:

Remember reading an interview shortly after he signed, where he talked about how no matter what the score was or how bad the situation was,

he'd always keep fighting and keep trying to find a way to win the game. Shown absolutely fuck all of that fighting spirit all season.

Guest Howaythetoon

6 months ago he was looking like the best thing in our MF since Lee and now... WTF?! I'd happily see him leave just because he's a fucking coward and bottle job.

What's this tweet he made twitter are getting their knickers in a twist over? :lol: He apparently deleted it now

edit: Apparently he was congratulating PSV on winning the league.  Fucking hell man nowt wrong with that

What's this tweet he made twitter are getting their knickers in a twist over? :lol: He apparently deleted it now

I think he tweeted PSV midfielder Maher and congratulated him on PSV winning the league.

Thus a barrage of "the invisible man is found" replies etc etc

He's the strangest player I think I've ever seen. Really good footballers tend to want the ball, he seems to have no desire for that. So disappointing.

He's not that strange. Cabella, Thauvin, Marveaux were all similar. Very talented but didn't relish the close quarters combat nature of English football much is how i see it. It's still a much more physical game here than it is on the continent. Some can handle it like Ben Arfa, but that can sometimes be a problem for managers with huge egos and we end up giving them away because they don't fall in line with the tit in charge.

He's the strangest player I think I've ever seen. Really good footballers tend to want the ball, he seems to have no desire for that. So disappointing.

He's not that strange. Cabella, Thauvin, Marveaux were all similar. Very talented but didn't relish the close quarters combat nature of English football much is how i see it. It's still a much more physical game here than it is on the continent. Some can handle it like Ben Arfa, but that can sometimes be a problem for managers with huge egos and we end up giving them away because they don't fall in line with the tit in charge.

Wijnaldum seems absolutely fine with the physical side of the game, to me. He'll regularly hold off bigger players when under pressure etc. When he was in such good form around Christmas, he was pelting it around for 90 minutes too, still making lung-busting runs at the end of matches.

He personifies all that is wrong with the top level of the game today; he's a gutless, heartless, mercenary bastard that knows his advisors will be able to con another club into giving him his next lucrative deal based on a couple of performances where things went his way.

He'll get found out eventually, but not before he's got several millions squirrelled away in an offshore account designed so he can pay less tax than his house maid.

Just a strange turn for someone who showed tremendous leadership and fight the previous year, was really the key man for PSV with Memphis and when the going got tough, which he clearly hasnt been used to since his younger days, he failed to rise to the occasion. He's absolutley suited to play top level football in any league, however, he won't progress far past being PSVs main man if he doesn't have any desire to use his talent to run the show, boss a match, or carry a team or heck, but to be honest he's failing to even be a meaningful and a contributing player in a 11 man unit at this point.