Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

I'm happy our manager will at least know who these players we sign are also, and be familiar with their games, which is always good.

No longer have to worry about them proving their track-back-ability and hard manship to stupid Pardew.

I think he has heard a lot about the passion in Newcastle, he might change his mind when he arrives and there's no Carver welcoming him by screaming ugly words in his face.

I don't really follow Dutch football, is he actually any good?

Did he go to the World Cup last year?

Yes and scored against Brazil.

Doesn't really count though, does it? Any old fucker can score past them.

Alan Pardew would like to thank himself for making this signing.

Pardew said he'd never heard of Wijnaldum a few years ago.

:laugh:

Really?! You just know when we signed Cabaye he had no idea who he was. Now he can't shut up about the guy. So irritating man.

Probably spells the end of Sissoko, but he seems a class player. Good age, athletic, quick and great technique. Didn't he get player of the season ahead of Depay too last year?

@PSV: Georginio Wijnaldum heeft het spelershotel in Frankrijk verlaten. PSV nadert een akkoord met Newcastle United en heeft Wijnaldum 1/2

@PSV: toestemming gegeven om zijn persoonlijke onderhandelingen af te ronden en een keuring te ondergaan. 2/2

Strange. That actually says we are approaching an agreement with PSV and they have given him permission to undergo medical and discuss personal terms, not that we have already reached an agreement with PSV.

Probably spells the end of Sissoko, but he seems a class player. Good age, athletic, quick and great technique. Didn't he get player of the season ahead of Depay too last year?

Unlike many on here I rate Sissoko, but I never have a problem selling players as long as we bring in a replacement as good as, or better and hopefully that's how this signing will turn out.

@PSV: Georginio Wijnaldum heeft het spelershotel in Frankrijk verlaten. PSV nadert een akkoord met Newcastle United en heeft Wijnaldum 1/2

@PSV: toestemming gegeven om zijn persoonlijke onderhandelingen af te ronden en een keuring te ondergaan. 2/2

Strange. That actually says we are approaching an agreement with PSV and they have given him permission to undergo medical and discuss personal terms, not that we have already reached an agreement with PSV.

Why is that strange? It's clear that we are so close to agree a deal that they have given him permission to talk to us.

Unlike many on here I rate Sissoko, but I never have a problem selling players as long as we bring in a replacement as good as, or better and hopefully that's how this signing will turn out.

I hope we keep Sissoko. I rate him, I just figure he wants out and we have replaced him. Be better if we keep both, its about time we had quality in depth.