Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1681889/liverpool-star-georginio-wijnaldum-taunts-tottenham-and-reveals-i-would-have-joined-you-before-jurgen-klopp-swooped/

“I fell for Klopp —  hook, line and sinker. He invited me to his house and before I was even inside he was asking me why I’d been on the bench last season.

“I explained it was a decision taken by Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez and he said he didn’t understand it.

wat

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1681889/liverpool-star-georginio-wijnaldum-taunts-tottenham-and-reveals-i-would-have-joined-you-before-jurgen-klopp-swooped/

“I fell for Klopp —  hook, line and sinker. He invited me to his house and before I was even inside he was asking me why I’d been on the bench last season.

“I explained it was a decision taken by Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez and he said he didn’t understand it.

wat

:lol:

wat

Dickhead

wat

Understand yet Klopp? ;D

Guest firetotheworks

He was a bit better today but he plays in an anonymous midfield with Lallana and Henderson. Both are inferior players and are as invisible as he is. Liverpool's defence was very good today otherwise they would have been spanked.

Not a chance that Lallana is inferior to Wijnaldum like.

I went on rawk to see what people think of him, but they've locked their Wijnaldum thread because some people were questioning if he's that good. :lol:  Proper weirdos that lot.

http://media2.intoday.in/indiatoday/images/stories/kim-jong-un-story_647_030916111121.jpg

I went on rawk to see what people think of him, but they've locked their Wijnaldum thread because some people were questioning if he's that good. :lol:  Proper weirdos that lot.

They arn't allowed to comment on the matches in play. They just have a moderator doing a commentary text thing.

Guest The King of Zembla

It was criminal how we constantly forgave him his heartlessness and infuriating how long the "superb technique" myth was allowed to persist.

He's Kevin Nolan on a diet.

It was criminal how we constantly forgave him his heartlessness and infuriating how long the "superb technique" myth was allowed to persist.

He's Kevin Nolan on a diet.

Some people will still try to say Vurnon Anita has that because Ajax Academy.

I went on rawk to see what people think of him, but they've locked their Wijnaldum thread because some people were questioning if he's that good. [emoji38]  Proper weirdos that lot.

[emoji38]

You hear this a lot on here about RAWK but on the other hand imagine if they gave scousers free reign to say what they liked. Pretty sure it's the way it is through learning hard lessons [emoji38]

Interview with him in The Sun. Liverpool fans are livid :anguish: :lol:

Klopp is starting to come across as a bit of a touchline tit and really should spend more time on working out buying players to suit his methods.

Interview with him in The Sun. Liverpool fans are livid :anguish: :lol:

Klopp is starting to come across as a bit of a touchline tit and really should spend more time on working out buying players to suit his methods.

touchline tit? genuinely asking, what has he been doing recently?

Guest The King of Zembla

The more I've watched Gini play, the more apt the Kevin Nolan comparison has become.

He's worse than Kevin Nolan. Whilst big Kev's onfield contribution of 10 goals a season and shag all else sits just about even with Wijnaldum's offerings, he was the beating bollocks of our dreesing room. I reckon Liverpool would've signed Nolan for 45 million if he could've kept off the fish 'n chips.

Harsh on Nolan tbh. If Kevin had ginis fitness and speed he would have been and England starter. The comparisons come from the fact gini offers something every now and again running into the box and through the centre. I thought we had finally bought an upgraded Nolan after his four goal haul. Truth is he is far less vocal and involved generally than Nolan and somehow even more invisible when we didn't have the ball. Nolan was consistently far more of a threat through the middle imo. We miss it.