Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

From RAWK

"Can we give the guy a few months before we start throwing the toys out of the pram about him, please? Rafa would not sell us a player if he didn't think that player would help us."

:lol:

:spit:

Just seen that post about Rafa :lol::lol::lol:

Gini is going to get it real bad from those fans. Still see no evidence that this is some sort of blip or adjustment. The guy is AWOL all the time :lol:

To be fair he was good away at Arsenal

He had 1 assist and was very anonymous other than that. He just doesnt DO enough. Doesn't play combinations, doesn't run behind. doesn't win the ball back. He is just a passenger there. Just like he has no role but to make a late run to the box occasionally.. very talented player and could work wonders in combinations on the edge of the box.

I'd agree with that.  The guy has the talent to be a top player but just doesn't have the heart or will to make it happen.  He's got a beautiful touch but he needs to get himself more involved in play, take the game by the scruff of the neck instead of waiting for it to come to him.

Guest firetotheworks

Tbf, we'd probably think in the same way if we'd bought a player from Keegan. But aye, they've got a surprise coming for them with regards to Gini like. I'm convinced he's still starting for us tbh.

Tbf, we'd probably think in the same way if we'd bought a player from Keegan. But aye, they've got a surprise coming for them with regards to Gini like. I'm convinced he's still starting for us tbh.

Nah :lol: Even for those managers we like and respect, we wouldn't continue to think they worked in our interest.

We'd probably respect their opinion on the discarded player mind!

He's not a bad player - but an invisible one.  I was of the belief he's not influential enough to play consistently for a top 4 team and I still am. If he can get some more consistency - even in just goals + assists he might prove to be a success.

They first need to allow him to get forward more, to end up in scoring positions. Also, they've got so many stepover tippy tappy bollocks wankers in that side all trying to do it on their own, that he hardly ever touches the ball in dangerous positions.

He's not a bad player - but an invisible one.  I was of the belief he's not influential enough to play consistently for a top 4 team and I still am. If he can get some more consistency - even in just goals + assists he might prove to be a success.

They first need to allow him to get forward more, to end up in scoring positions. Also, they've got so many stepover tippy tappy bollocks w*****s in that side all trying to do it on their own, that he hardly ever touches the ball in dangerous positions.

It's not even the that he is played too deep. He just doesn't get involved. Just look at his positions and playing against Burnley. He should be making runs from the deep to stretch that back 4 but he is happy to stay still, pass it sideways, jog along. It really is comical. He doesnt try to overload a flank etc. He made 1 good run against Arsenal and got an assist. And he has all the ability.

They first need to allow him to get forward more, to end up in scoring positions. Also, they've got so many stepover tippy tappy bollocks w*****s in that side all trying to do it on their own, that he hardly ever touches the ball in dangerous positions.

It's not even the that he is played too deep. He just doesn't get involved. Just look at his positions and playing against Burnley. He should be making runs from the deep to stretch that back 4 but he is happy to stay still, pass it sideways, jog along. It really is comical. He doesnt try to overload a flank etc. He made 1 good run against Arsenal and got an assist. And he has all the ability.

I think he'll flop at Anfield for the same reason he did here. For all his goals, he doesn't actually compete for the ball in midfield and I just don't see how that can work in a Klopp side where you need constant motion. Very strange signing considering how specific he is usually about the playing style.

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/79/79518715538b9fb1b0ec7b9bfb475dc7539afda69c6c9c912515d6ea9cf67b2f.jpg

Wew Kung pow memes. Next level shit here.

Fucking hell :lol: Just watched that again on Sunday as well, such a fantastic film.

He was a bit better today but he plays in an anonymous midfield with Lallana and Henderson. Both are inferior players and are as invisible as he is. Liverpool's defence was very good today otherwise they would have been spanked.

? Liverpool dominated most of the game.