Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Just had my banners made for the end of next season, "League Champions 2015/16".

Just waiting for my inflatable Premier League trophies to come in the post and I'm sorted for March once the league is wrapped up.

I don't think anyone I have talked to seems to think that Wijnaldum will transform us. Most of us still think we are fucked without decent defensive signings and a decent striker. Some people will lap that up. Hopefully Georginio can help us lose 4-3 because we'd much rather that wouldn't we.

I don't think anyone I have talked to seems to think that Wijnaldum will transform us. Most of us still think we are f***ed without decent defensive signings and a decent striker. Some people will lap that up. Hopefully Georginio can help us lose 4-3 because we'd much rather that wouldn't we.

People will lap it up and to hell with the actual facts of no one thinking that. mackems being the main culprits.

We'll all be deluded geordies who expect the title next season because we've made one signing.

Yeah that's exactly what we expect.

shit keeper, shit haircut on defender, bad decision by shane opting to follow gabby over helping block the shot. Not that it was a bad decision positionally, because it was gabriel obertan ffs.

Really think the title is ours like. Wijnaldum is the missing piece.

Damn right. You're telling me Ronald De Boer watched that clip and didn't go "I'm gonna be eating my words in May. Fuck"

CHAMPIONS!  :indi:

Guest Howaythetoon

Dutch lad I know says he's a good player in his own right, but nowt special and it will take him time to adapt. Basically, we need to stop thinking we are gonna win da league because we've signed him, stupid over expectant thick as fuck fans!