Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

It's a tough one. We love Rafa, we love Mitrovic.

But let's not start complaining about Rafa's tactics.. that's stupidity.. and how fucking short of a memory do some of you have? Pardew/Carver/McLaren??? Just remember them before you start complaining about Rafa's system.

Yeah it would be great if Mitrovic could fit in but I trust Rafa's vision for the club over having fan favourites in the side.

He's had 1 window to sort out a steaming pile of horse shit. There's bound to be more problems he needs to iron out before we really see "his system" working effectively.

If it's between Rafa and any player, I'll go with Rafa any day of the week.

If Mitro does leave he'll go with best wishes. I really like the lad but I'll be first to admit that he's not the player I thought we were signing (a prolific goal scorer) Whether Anderlecht had a particular style that just really suited him or the league was way poorer than even the championship? Who knows.

But let's not start complaining about Rafa's tactics.. that's stupidity.. and how fucking short of a memory do some of you have? Pardew/Carver/McLaren??? Just remember them before you start complaining about Rafa's system.

Yeah it would be great if Mitrovic could fit in but I trust Rafa's vision for the club over having fan favourites in the side.

He's had 1 window to sort out a steaming pile of horse shit. There's bound to be more problems he needs to iron out before we really see "his system" working effectively.

If Mitro does leave he'll go with best wishes. I really like the lad but I'll be first to admit that he's not the player I thought we were signing (a prolific goal scorer) Whether Anderlecht had a particular style that just really suited him or the league was way poorer than even the championship? Who knows.

:facepalm:

Would like to think the net result was as dramatic as when King Kev showed Andy Cole the exit door. His vision produced the most exciting era in our " modern history ". There were open displays of doubting our manager then . Not comparing any parties here , just hoping for a comparatively positive outcome 

If we get rid Rafa's a dick.

He needs to rotate the squad more if hes persistent on this 1 up top rubbish.  Because it just looks like he has his favorites,

Fair enough Gayle is scoring but theres been games where Gayle has been like a lost little sheep and still no Mitrovic, only leads you to think Rafa doesn't like him?

How many starts has Mitrovic had? How many full games?

This league does not require you to play one up top at all never mind at home.

Benitez is no doubt the best we have had since Robson.

But his approach is nothing like a Robson or Keegan sides.

Seems too disciplined and too analytical about everything, its the championship for f***s sake. Chris Hughton is having a ball and probably not treating it like stratego.

f***ing Ginger mourinho won it twice on the bounce with nothing like the squad we have.

Get a b****** grip Rafa.

Of course he 'has his favourites' ffs. Every manager on the planet has their favourites. What a ridiculous point to make.

one of his favourites appears to be the leagues top scorer, funny that isn't it?

Rafa clearly doesn't rate the lad, it's as simple as that.

I'm not getting into another mitro debate because I got ripped to shreds for my last one, but the top and bottom of it is the manager clearly doesn't fancy him.

Those three being shit doesn't stop Rafa getting criticism if he gets it wrong, he shouldn't be immune to it. There isn't one of us who'll forget how crap we were before Rafa over the last few seasons, if you think that, then that might just be the stupidity you're looking for.

For some reason people seem to think the stick has been over the top following the Sheff Weds game, and other poor performances at home. When in reality it's been perfectly justified and points made very well without being mental or over the top.

He needs to rotate the squad more if hes persistent on this 1 up top rubbish.  Because it just looks like he has his favorites,

Fair enough Gayle is scoring but theres been games where Gayle has been like a lost little sheep and still no Mitrovic, only leads you to think Rafa doesn't like him?

Seems too disciplined and too analytical about everything, its the championship for fucks sake. Chris Hughton is having a ball and probably not treating it like stratego.

Fucking Ginger mourinho won it twice on the bounce with nothing like the squad we have.

Get a bastard grip Rafa.

And this is why you should never grow up to be a fanboy.

Nothing about being a fan boy you cretin.

You could argue the same about Rafa fan boys. Scared to fuck to criticise the guy. He had it totally wrong vs Sheffield.

Seems too disciplined and too analytical about everything, its the championship for f***s sake. Chris Hughton is having a ball and probably not treating it like stratego.

f***ing Ginger mourinho won it twice on the bounce with nothing like the squad we have.

Get a b****** grip Rafa.

No wonder our fans get a bad reputation. Some reet f***ing half heeds among us.

Absolute idiots.

Get a b****** grip Rafa.

Absolute idiots.

What are you basing that on scoot.....

Guest neesy111

The fact he was willing to start Papiss Cisse ahead of him says it all.

It says that Cisse could run and Mitro could not. The majority of Mitro's best performances last season came when he was coming on as a sub

That's true, but Mitro hasn't scored this season after coming on as a sub.  Various reasons for that mainly being that he's being brought on far too late to actually get a foot hold in games.  I'd start him tonight.

Probably looking at where we've been manager-wise in the last 10 years. We've had nothing like Rafa in the sense that he appears to give a shit about everything from results in the first team to how our under 11's are getting on. I'd be willing to be that Pardew didn't do a quarter of the stuff Rafa does behind the scenes for example. It's refreshing to see. There's no knee-jerk reactions with Rafa, it all appears to be 'pro-active' thinking. Why you would get uptighht about losing a couple of games is beyond me. We're at the right end of the league, why would you be upset? Chris Hughton is 'having a ball' because he has the best players available to him (the same as he had with us), it's not fucking rocket science.

I'm not getting into another mitro debate because I got ripped to shreds for my last one, but the top and bottom of it is the manager clearly doesn't fancy him.

Or maybe he just prefers to go with one striker and he thinks Gayle is better suited to his preferred style of play.

Get a b****** grip Rafa.

Absolute idiots.

You telling Rafa to "get a bastard grip" was the main thing that stood out. Howay man FFS!

Probably looking at where we've been manager-wise in the last 10 years. We've had nothing like Rafa in the sense that he appears to give a shit about everything from results in the first team to how our under 11's are getting on. I'd be willing to be that Pardew didn't do a quarter of the stuff Rafa does behind the scenes for example. It's refreshing to see. There's no knee-jerk reactions with Rafa, it all appears to be 'pro-active' thinking. Why you would get uptighht about losing a couple of games is beyond me. We're at the right end of the league, why would you be upset? Chris Hughton is 'having a ball' because he has the best players available to him (the same as he had with us), it's not fucking rocket science.

When did we all just decide that Brighton have a better team than us? If you suggested that a few weeks or after we beat them easily I'd say a lot of people on here would've laughed at you. Hughton is just a really good manager at this level at least

Get a b****** grip Rafa.

Absolute idiots.

You telling Rafa to "get a bastard grip" was the main thing that stood out. Howay man FFS!

Because he over thinks this league. We have the personel to run a mock in this league.  Im not digging Rafa as a manager i think hes the best since bobby, but just his relentless 1 up top when we are behind.

Also i think Mitrovic deserves more time. And the system could be adapted for when we are behind and need something out of games. Hes only really bothered to run the gauntlet when we are desperate in games, like vs Norwich which was a freak result. He just seems to leave it too late or not at all with changing things. You should check the Sheffield Wednesday match thread. From about page 11 every fucker is moaning about lack of forwards on the pitch and saying we need both Mitrovic & Gayle on.

Cant be on my own here.

We have lost 6 of 7 when we go behind because of stubborn tactics.

Or maybe he just prefers to go with one striker and he thinks Gayle is better suited to his preferred style of play.

Surely that amounts to the same thing?

Losing 6 out of the 7 games where we have fallen behind is a major major concern it shows to me that we don't have the ability to break teams down when chasing a game. The Norwich result was just a freak occurrence

This really needs to be sorted out as we are going to be trailing in the next 23 games at some stage losing another 6 games could kill promotion

Well Sunderland had a lot to play for and Man City hadn't secured champions league football. We should have got a point against Norwich and there's not a chance we'd have got a point against Liverpool in previous seasons being 2-0 down at Anfield, even if Liverpool had little to play for.

All those teams have more quality than the teams we have gone behind too this season (although you could argue we've lost some quality since then)