Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

20 years old and 47 cards? WTF? That cannot be possible, if so we really shouldn't have gone anywhere near him.

It is over the course of 130 games, so a yellow card every other game/other two games - which is no different to someone like Matic.

For a striker?  :lol:

How many goals did he get in that time?

70. Not bad for a 20 year old.

In s**** leagues, but that's not the point, the point is he's almost as likely to get booked as he is to score and since refs in this country have him marked and the quality of the league is higher, then that ratio will catch up at some point. Its ridiculous.

Why ask how many goals if you've already decided their worthless. You thought it was going to be less than cards didn't you?

I wasn't sure and why i asked, however before it being pointed out i'd have thought a 20 year old striker would be on around 20 cards in total, not 47 yellows already.

Even more stunned no one seems arsed.

Cnt really judge on that surely given that most 20 year olds, especially in our leagues would played a handful of games! I'd be more worried if he was getting bullied out of games like cisse does away from home. You can control aggression, but you can't teach desire! Give the lad a chance!!

fwiw, I did look after his red card and according to transfermarkt he has

41 yellows, 1 two yellow=red, and 4 reds in 12,000 minutes.

Because I don't know much about European football, the "choose a physical forward to get a par score" question led me to Diego Costa.

97 yellows, 4 two yellow=red, and 4 reds in 23,000 minutes (at a higher level, of course)

In case you're wondering 68 goals for Mitro, 125 for Costa.

4 straight reds already at 20 is a concern, but he looks more clumsy and overeager than downright malicious.

"You've seen in his general play he's quite aggressive anyway," admitted McClaren.

"We don't want to take that away but he needs to calm down. He needs to have the fire in the belly but the ice in the head.

"He needs to control his emotions and he knows that, he will identify that himself. But he wants to score that first goal."

- SMC

I realise this was all meant in jest, but it is not at all professional for the club's communications team to make cheap jokes at the expense of a young kid who is clearly trying to settle down at this club and this division.

I realise this was all meant in jest, but it is not at all professional for the club's communications team to make cheap jokes at the expense of a young kid who is clearly trying to settle down at this club and this division.

Someone needs to sit down and talk to you, man.