Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Howaythetoon

What's the box got to do with it? He tried to get someone sent off by throwing himself to the floor pretending to be hurt. It's pathetic and players should be sent off for that level of blatant cuntery.

It was bad and I hate to see any of our players doing it but the way some people are going on it's as if he blatantly dived in the box for a pen. The Stoke lad was being a right prick and gave him a completely unnecessary shoulder to the dial.

Mitrovic shouldered him first didn't he?

He was getting kicked and bumped continuously for about twenty minutes before he went down like a fanny. The linesman even pointed at one point to say he'd seen it but nothing was done. It doesn't excuse what he done but I honestly think he did it just to get one over on him.

We need him to be a bit of a bastard to be honest. Don't mind it at all. If the ref gave him nowt else all game (I didn't see it, but it seems that way going from reports), then good on him. Every good team needs a bastard!

A bastard and a cheating prick are two different things. I don't mind him roughing up defenders and whispering shit in their ears etc but there's no place for that bullshit yesterday. If you didn't see it don't comment.

FWIW he did play well yesterday. Just a shame he spoilt it with that nonsense.

It really didn't bother me at all, unfortunately it's a regular occurence in football now. Rather we benefit off it as well if others are.

Well therein lies the problem.

We need him to be a bit of a bastard to be honest. Don't mind it at all. If the ref gave him nowt else all game (I didn't see it, but it seems that way going from reports), then good on him. Every good team needs a bastard!

A bastard and a cheating prick are two different things. I don't mind him roughing up defenders and whispering shit in their ears etc but there's no place for that bullshit yesterday. If you didn't see it don't comment.

:thup:

I get more angry over players who constantly do this as a every round occurrence using different methods of cheating. Players are people and people can make mistakes, if he continues doing it I will judge him from that and not a single occurrence against Stoke. In general he is a hard working player who goes into a lot of situations where he choose to stand up instead of falling down (and not getting free-kicks).

He showing an ability to bring long balls down to his feet rather than settle for heading the ball on. Plus, he'll succeed in getting one to two clean headers in on goal despite being closely marked. He's starting to do really well.

He hasn't exactly got lots of good crosses in from the wide areas overall either. I like him and he's very good and important to us. We need some width to stretch the opposition as well to create more space in the box for Mitro, Gini and Perez. With Gini playing out left we desperately need a quality LB with end product and pace providing width and overlaps.

He hasn't exactly got lots of good crosses in from the wide areas overall either. I like him and he's very good and important to us. We need some width to stretch the opposition as well to create more space in the box for Mitro, Gini and Perez. With Gini playing out left we desperately need a quality LB with end product and pace providing width and overlaps.

yep, the two headers i most remember from his apart from when he's scored was the long range one at old trafford and the one at the weekend that hit the post

they're half chances....i think back to the norwich game and the quality of cross from wide they were putting in, if mitro was attacking them every week he'd be in double figures by now :lol: