Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Can't wait for this thread to be constantly bumped throughout the season whenever he scores/misses/is carded [delete as applicable].

By can't wait I mean it'll be tiresome as fuck.

[emoji38] :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Can't wait for this thread to be constantly bumped throughout the season whenever he scores/misses/is carded [delete as applicable].

[emoji38] Aye, it's inevitable.

hope he leaves us on good terms. one of a few recently who really wanted to play for us. Thanks you crazy Serbian maniac. hope you do well and still regard us as fans who loved you too.

hope he leaves us on good terms. one of a few recently who really wanted to play for us. Thanks you crazy Serbian maniac. hope you do well and still regard us as fans who loved you too.

What?

Whatever their limitations I've seldom seen a more committed bunch of players than those who played for us last season.

Not if it’s locked... :shifty:

I think its fair to say the majority of us grew fond of this mad bastard. Sad to see him go, it just seems like Rafa never fancied him. Hope he goes on to bang goals in where ever he is.  :icon_salut:

The writing was on the wall for both of the Anderlecht boys when they failed to make much of an impact during the Championship season, even though both started their careers at the club fairly well. I like both of them as players and characters and wish them well going forward. The separation is in the best interest of all parties at the current time.

The writing was on the wall for both of the Anderlecht boys when they failed to make much of an impact during the Championship season, even though both started their careers at the club fairly well. I like both of them as players and characters and wish them well going forward. The separation is in the best interest of all parties at the current time.

I think Rafa disagrees about that when it comes to Mbemba. Possibly Mitro too.

It's a shame it didn't work out, because he's got the passion and feel of a Newcastle #9, but at the end of the day I just don't think he's a Premier class striker. Probably best for both parties if he moves on.

It'll be worse every time Rondon misses a sitter and some cunt claims Mitro would have scored it.

It'll be worse every time Rondon misses a sitter and some cunt claims Mitro would have scored it.

Prepare for plenty of those posts #AntiKaKa