Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

His family has arrived in newcastle and he is set to sign a 5 year deal according to the mirror.

Also says we still want Austin and Thauvin.

:lol: Signing 4 attacking players for big money while our biggest concern is our abysmal defence. Mental if true (It's not)

What are people basing the excitement for Mitrovic on?  He seems like a twat and has only played in 2nd rate leagues. When he has played in europe, his scoring has been average, if that.

By no means am I saying he's bad (because I simply don't know) or would be a bad signing, but I'm not sure I understand the hype as of now. (or the price tag, if £15m is true)

What are people basing the excitement for Mitrovic on?  He seems like a twat and has only played in 2nd rate leagues. When he has played in europe, his scoring has been average, if that.

By no means am I saying he's bad (because I simply don't know) or would be a bad signing, but I'm not sure I understand the hype as of now. (or the price tag, if £15m is true)

12 million pounds, he seems quite highly rated and could improve with the right coaching.

Also a willingness to attack the ball in the air which is something we've lacked since we sold Carroll.

He's 20 years old, scores goals for fun and he has a better scoring record in Belgium than Romelu Lukaku. That makes me excited.

He's 20 years old, scores goals for fun and he has a better scoring record in Belgium than Romelu Lukaku. That makes me excited.

This. Dunno why this is being met with so much skepticism here, it's clearly a very forward-thinking transfer.

What are people basing the excitement for Mitrovic on?  He seems like a t*** and has only played in 2nd rate leagues. When he has played in europe, his scoring has been average, if that.

This. Dunno why this is being met with so much skepticism here, it's clearly a very forward-thinking transfer.

The way i'm looking at it is at least they are trying, whether he works out or not they are showing ambition for players

What are people basing the excitement for Mitrovic on?  He seems like a t*** and has only played in 2nd rate leagues. When he has played in europe, his scoring has been average, if that.

The way i'm looking at it is at least they are #trying, whether he works out or not they are showing ambition for players

His family has arrived in newcastle and he is set to sign a 5 year deal according to the mirror.

Also says we still want Austin and Thauvin.

As much as i want to believe it, i'd say the Austin part discredits the report. Not a chance in hell we are spending nearly 30m on two strikers :lol:

Pretty much every media report since the end of last season said we want two new strikers like, however I agree it wouldn't be Mitrovic and Austin, more likely one of them and some random cheap foreigner

Wait, wasn't Lukaku like 16 years old when he played in the Belgian league?

Can't see why some people would prefer him to Austin. Nothing about him seems to stand out apart from the fact that he seems like a bit of a cunt.

From the little I've seen/read of him, he seems to have the potential to develop into a physical, classic #9. Large frame, already dominant through the air. He's definitely not the natural goalscorer that Austin is, yet, but Austin has arguably peaked (in the sense that I don't see him developing into the type of striker who can dominate opposing CBs.)

Mitrovic is raw but I think there's a very good striker in there.

Wait, wasn't Lukaku like 16 years old when he played in the Belgian league?

Is it even that good anyway? Lukaku is hardly great now

Can't see why some people would prefer him to Austin. Nothing about him seems to stand out apart from the fact that he seems like a bit of a cunt.

Aye.. Hopefully he'll come good, anyway

From the little I've seen/read of him, he seems to have the potential to develop into a physical, classic #9. Large frame, already dominant through the air. He's definitely not the natural goalscorer that Austin is, yet, but Austin has arguably peaked (in the sense that I don't see him developing into the type of striker who can dominate opposing CBs.)

It's such a risk. From the the videos i've seen he's opportunistic and tall. From what I've read he's got a poor attitude and he's fat. All the talent in the world won't trump a shitty attitude - see in part Ben Arfa. If the difference is 3 million pounds I'd rather pay for Austin.

I don't think by definition one can become a natural at something. ;)

I'll be excited if we get him.

Players of his style are rarely as good as he seems to be at such a young age, he's still going to get stronger and hopefully will get better and better at imposing himself in defenders. Loved watching Carroll batter defenders around the place for us, would be nice to have someone who can do so again... though on the flip side there's nothing shitter to watch than a big, shite donkey leading the line.

Hopefully he'll be good. :lol:

I'm not sold on either of them tbh. Austin has looked shite everytime I've seen him play in the Championship and PL, but he scores and would probably get 10-12 regardless of how shite we are because he just has a knack for scoring. Mitrovic has a great pedigree for a player his age but he seems to rely on service and is a headcase.

Lacazette last season would have been a far better signing than both of them; pacey and streaky, can make goals for himself etc. We'd have got him if we'd stumped up the cash anarl, but now he's a £30 million player.

I don't think by definition one can become a natural at something. ;)

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2015/01/Bfd-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Bored-Doesnt-Care-Dont-Care-Not-Listening-Whatever-Reaction-GIF.gif