Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Dunno if thats Richard Keys station but he is after him

It was him aye. Absolute vile thundercunt. Compared it to Costa's shenanigans with Koscielny :lol: Keys is a braindead fucktard. Wanted Anita sent off as well for the foul on Zabaleta :lol: Hates us with a passion, as he seemed to take so much joy when uttering the word "thumped" at the final whistle round-up.

Dunno if thats Richard Keys station but he is after him

It was him aye. Absolute vile thundercunt. Compared it to Costa's shenanigans with Koscielny :lol: Keys is a braindead fucktard. Wanted Anita sent off as well for the foul on Zabaleta :lol: Hates us with a passion, as he seemed to take so much joy when uttering the word "thumped" at the final whistle round-up.

Zabeleta could have went for 2 footing Ayoze to be honest.

Love this lad already! Showed great technique when he scored from a very good ball from Wijnaldum. Early days buy i'm confident that he'll score lots of goals if provided good service. Our spine is weak and the service from our wide positions is nowhere near good enough. Imagine if we still had Solano and Robert providing balls to Mitrovic :lol: :(

He sauntered over, the last man over to applaud the fans--looking knackered. As he raised his hands and clapped us, we were singing his name (MI-TRO, MI-TRO...). He looked genuinely moved/humbled: kind of half shook his head and turned back for the long trudge to the dressing room. 

If we stay up, he could become a bit of a legend here, and we can have a true owner of the number 9 shirt.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aleksandar-mitrovic-how-newcastle-striker-10207286

He seems a really good character.  I also heard Mick Lowes say that Mitovovic is always out on the training ground after others have left.  It seems a long time since we have had players willing to put in the extra hours to improve themselves.

The hyphen use is offensive TBH, didn't read any further.

Ayoze says they get on great.

Could just be saying that cos he's terrified of him like

I saw a Mitrovic interview where he was basically saying the same thing about Ayoze, seems like they are really good mates even if it is because Perez really doesn't have much choice in the matter. Can't be bad for their partnership up front either, especially as they both hold the ball so well.

It doesn't sound like his game this! Gan on the beast!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/oct/08/euro-2016-qualifiers-10-things

Back in October 2014 while Serbia were taking on Albania, Ismail Morina piloted a drone into the Partizan Stadium in Belgrade. Dangling beneath the drone was a large flag bearing the Albanian black eagle. Serbia’s Stefan Mitrovic made a grab for it. And all hell broke loose.

Players brawled, ultras invaded the pitch and the game was abandoned. A Belgrade visit from the Albanian prime minister, the first for 68 years, had to be postponed. Serbia were initially awarded a 3-0 win but deducted three points. The court of arbitration for sport, however, disagreed and this summer awarded the 3-0 win to Albania, leaving the Red and Blacks with a very real chance of reaching their first ever major finals. It would be some achievement – in 21 previous attempts they’ve finished bottom of their qualifying group 11 times and second-bottom eight times.

Reports suggest 2,000 police officers will stand guard at the Elbasan Arena. Tickets are changing hands at €500 a piece. Morina was, on Wednesday, arrested as part of the security operation around the game – two guns and 36 match tickets were seized too. The atmosphere is likely to be rather spicy. With Portugal and, in their final game, Denmark, the top two in Group I, meeting in Braga on the same evening Albania could secure a spot at Euro 2016 with a win. If they manage it, it’ll be an achievement on a par with that of Iceland.

Gan on the beast!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/oct/08/euro-2016-qualifiers-10-things

Back in October 2014 while Serbia were taking on Albania, Ismail Morina piloted a drone into the Partizan Stadium in Belgrade. Dangling beneath the drone was a large flag bearing the Albanian black eagle. Serbia’s Stefan Mitrovic made a grab for it. And all hell broke loose.

Players brawled, ultras invaded the pitch and the game was abandoned. A Belgrade visit from the Albanian prime minister, the first for 68 years, had to be postponed. Serbia were initially awarded a 3-0 win but deducted three points. The court of arbitration for sport, however, disagreed and this summer awarded the 3-0 win to Albania, leaving the Red and Blacks with a very real chance of reaching their first ever major finals. It would be some achievement – in 21 previous attempts they’ve finished bottom of their qualifying group 11 times and second-bottom eight times.

Reports suggest 2,000 police officers will stand guard at the Elbasan Arena. Tickets are changing hands at €500 a piece. Morina was, on Wednesday, arrested as part of the security operation around the game – two guns and 36 match tickets were seized too. The atmosphere is likely to be rather spicy. With Portugal and, in their final game, Denmark, the top two in Group I, meeting in Braga on the same evening Albania could secure a spot at Euro 2016 with a win. If they manage it, it’ll be an achievement on a par with that of Iceland.

http://img.uefa.com/imgml/TP/players/3/2016/324x324/250070377.jpg

#

http://img.uefa.com/imgml/TP/players/1/2015/324x324/250042869.jpg

Suddenly, who should it be? But the badly roughed up Albanian boy from the night before.

"What are you doing here I thought I killed you yesterday", grumbled Alex quite racistly.

"No Alex you didn't kill me but you did rough me up and leave me badly disfigured like this" laughed the boy.