Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Cisse up top last night and we lose 3-0 simple as

Ridiculous statement to make. Certainly if he'd played instead of Perez we wouldn't have lost 3-0 because Perez was awful yet again. Don't know what's wrong with him at the moment, he looks totally out of sorts. Thought Mitrovic had a good game but I'm sick of hearing people say he's only 21 so he'll get better. He might, hopefully he will but it's far from certain. The best player on the pitch last night was Rooney but he was a better player 10 years ago than he is now and our record signing Michael Owen was a better player at 18 than he was at 28. Strikers, in particular seem to peak earlier these days. Hopefully there's another forward still to come in to share responsibility with Mitrovic.

Easy to forget the lad is only 21 years old, far from the finished product yet.

That's all there is to it. It's a lot to expect from someone that age to shoulder the responsibility for scoring the goals to keep us up. We need a senior striker to rotate with him. He's got loads of potential and is only going to get better, but I see him as a target man rather than a 15-20 goal a season striker.

Needs to learn when to hold the ball up and draw a foul and relieve some pressure. Also needs to learn to get out the way of goal bound shots although I did see a small sign of that already with Dummett's goal :lol:

Had him down for 0-5 goals this season.

That's all there is to it. It's a lot to expect from someone that age to shoulder the responsibility for scoring the goals to keep us up. We need a senior striker to rotate with him. He's got loads of potential and is only going to get better, but I see him as a target man rather than a 15-20 goal a season striker.

Aye that's how I see him as well. People expecting him to knock in 20+ goals a season in a couple of years time may well be disappointed. With proper coaching (hmmm) he could become a decent asset to us.

I can see him scoring 15-20 goals in the PL in a couple of years time. He scored 20 in the Belgian league last season.

I can see him scoring 15-20 goals in the PL in a couple of years time. He scored 20 in the Belgian league last season.

Kuyt could score that many in that league

Kuyt could score that many in that league

What's your point? I'm just saying I think Mitro is a goal scorer. He's 21 and will only get better. Kuyt scored 12-13 in the PL, for the record.

He's not a create his own goal striker like Remy, he's got to get on end of chances, the few we create, and score. He's had a tough time of late but there's a tremendously powerful striker there and he needs time. He also needs to be in a team that creates and also plays well around him. The fact he bossed Smalling speaks volumes as to what he's capable of doing in this league.

Cisse up top last night and we lose 3-0 simple as

Ridiculous statement to make. Certainly if he'd played instead of Perez we wouldn't have lost 3-0 because Perez was awful yet again. Don't know what's wrong with him at the moment, he looks totally out of sorts. Thought Mitrovic had a good game but I'm sick of hearing people say he's only 21 so he'll get better. He might, hopefully he will but it's far from certain. The best player on the pitch last night was Rooney but he was a better player 10 years ago than he is now and our record signing Michael Owen was a better player at 18 than he was at 28. Strikers, in particular seem to peak earlier these days. Hopefully there's another forward still to come in to share responsibility with Mitrovic.

Agree with most of that but thought that Wijnaldum was the best player last night

Mitro's chest pass game is on the same levels as Jan Koller IMO

:lol:

That's one part of his game that he's already mastered. Absolutely brilliant with the chest passing, links the play up so well with it.

A lot of his one touch stuff is pretty good tbh, on the ground as well as in the air. Those knock and runs will be a real asset if we can form a coherent attacking unit one day.