Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Howaythetoon

Why's that bad? Better than them signing someone who'll score 6-7.

This is NUFC. We have a habit of doing things that bite us on the arse, Lua Lua scoring for Pompey against us while our player, forgetting to register Bowyer for the UEFA Cup and countless ex players scoring goals past us. I just don’t want to tempt fate really :D

This is NUFC. We have a habit of doing things that bite us on the arse, Lua Lua scoring for Pompey against us while our player, forgetting to register Bowyer for the UEFA Cup and countless ex players scoring goals past us. I just don’t want to tempt fate really :D

Viana having a great game and knocking us out of the UEFA Cup.

Viana having a great game and knocking us out of the UEFA Cup.

???

It's strange this like. Spend most of the season saying how certain players aren't good enough yet soon as they're linked away, "Oh, don't sell him to them just in case". :lol:

We have a squad of 25, only way we'll improve is if we get rid of some of these and buy players Benitez feels is better for us. If that means selling to someone in a similar position to us then we should live or die by that.

It's strange this like. Spend most of the season saying how certain players aren't good enough yet soon as they're linked away, "Oh, don't sell him to them just in case". :lol:

We have a squad of 25, only way we'll improve is if we get rid of some of these and buy players Benitez feels is better for us. If that means selling to someone in a similar position to us then we should live and die by that.

Fair point to be fair lyke.

We have a squad of 25, only way we'll improve is if we get rid of some of these and buy players Benitez feels is better for us. If that means selling to someone in a similar position to us then we should live or die by that.

:thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

Alreet Mr sensible, you are right of course but my fear is he will sign for Brighton or Palace and go on a Cisse type run and condemn us to relegation :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

How much do you think he’s worth? I reckon 10m would be good money for him personally. He’s someone capable of getting a max of 10 PL goals which should make him worth more, but he’s very restricted ability wise and he’s a radge packet as well.

Should sell him to derby for £40m

Don't really want to sell him to a rival but if he needs to be sold to get Slimani or whoever then just do it. He's no good rotting on the bench.

What has Slimani done in this league to show he’d do any better than what we’ve got in Mitro? Especially when he would undoubtedly be more expensive.

Selling Mitro to WBA or Brighton or any other club in a relegation battle, at any price other than somethinf extraordinary, would be fucking tragic.

If we had to sell Mitro to buy Slimani I'd take that chance. You can't sit on your hands and hope for the best. Pretty sure Ashley will pull the plug on it anyway so probably a moot point.

Don't really want to sell him to a rival but if he needs to be sold to get Slimani or whoever then just do it. He's no good rotting on the bench.

What has Slimani done in this league to show he’d do any better than what we’ve got in Mitro? Especially when he would undoubtedly be more expensive.

Selling Mitro to WBA or Brighton or any other club in a relegation battle, at any price other than somethinf extraordinary, would be f***ing tragic.

If we had to sell Mitro to buy Slimani I'd take that chance. You can't sit on your hands and hope for the best. Pretty sure Ashley will pull the plug on it anyway so probably a moot point.

Ashley would pull the plug in between the two deals. Once Mitrovic is sold He'll decide Slimani isn't actually worth it.

But yeah. If it's a choice between a new striker who might do something and an old striker who won't get his boots dirty, it's a no-brainer.

Just pushing us closer to the championship if we sell to our rivals

If that was us, you'd be moaning about buying one of our relegation rivals' second, third or fourth choice striker.

Fair comment tbh.

We already did that with Joselu

Just pushing us closer to the championship if we sell to our rivals

If that was us, you'd be moaning about buying one of our relegation rivals' second, third or fourth choice striker.

Fair comment tbh.

We already did that with Joselu

:lol: So true

:thup: Swansea sold Shelvey to us two seasons ago and it worked out well for them

Guest neesy111

And now the replacement is a Dutch 27 years old. People still think we should sell Mitro then?

If the manager doesn't rate or like mitro then he's best getting rid off for someone the manager who will play.

And now the replacement is a Dutch 27 years old. People still think we should sell Mitro then?

If the manager doesn't rate or like mitro then he's best getting rid off for someone the manager who will play.

I love Mitro, but if Rafa want Jørgensen and Brighton want Mitro, I'd be inclined to trust Rafa and roll the die with selling Mitro to a rival. If he's not good enough for us we should still be better than Brighton if we bring in a first choice striker, in theory.

Guest neesy111

I love Mitro, but if Rafa want Jørgensen and Brighton want Mitro, I'd be inclined to trust Rafa and roll the die with selling Mitro to a rival. If he's not good enough for us we should still be better than Brighton if we bring in a first choice striker, in theory.

:thup: