Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest Howaythetoon

I actually think he's a very good defender now and is easily our best and most important player. Out of all of them its him and Merino who look a bit more than just Premier League quality.

It’s hard to think this time last season he was getting slaughtered on here

It's astonishing how a player can rise to the challenge. Lascelles is far more suited than Clark and Lejeune too. In a structured/defensive set up, you need penalty box defenders like Lascelles.

It's not some lost art, it's a necessity for teams in the bottom half.

It’s hard to think this time last season he was getting slaughtered on here

We didn't know he was playing with an injury. It clearly was affecting his performances.

That’s the point we have a habit of jumping to conclusions when we lack a lot of information to make any sort of sound judgment. Thrown in some post match emotion and this place becomes a horror show.

He's probably in Rafa's ears most of the time telling him who probably deserves to be in the side and so on. Not that Rafa needs it but obviously his leadership qualities has been a key factor and a reason why Rafa chose him to be captain at such a young age.

All he needs is a top quality partner alongside him and we'd probably have less worries in the central position. Wonder how would Mbemba do now back in central defence with him seeing Clarke and Lejeune have been off form and shit respectively.

I'm worried tbh, he didn't look his normal self all game to me. Didn't look to be moving freely.

Honestly didn’t see any of that minus the limping at end. He seemed to be all over the place and running out and charging shit down. Hopefully he’s okay.