Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Looks like the tide has turned against him on here, so come January and with Lejuene coming back plus our array of centreback's i'm guessing the majority wouldn't be too fussed if he was sold to strengthen other areas. So, how much are we happy with? £35m? More?

Who's gonna buy him?

Why anyone would be 'happy with x amount of money for <insert player name>' I'll never know.

At any other club you would understand it. Sell player, invest in better. However we all know it doesn’t happen here.

If you think the squad is in a shit state now imagine what it would be like if we didn't sell a few players for good money. I'm sure there would have been even less spending if we didn't get decent money for our bigger outgoings.

Why anyone would be 'happy with x amount of money for <insert player name>' I'll never know.

At any other club you would understand it. Sell player, invest in better. However we all know it doesn’t happen here.

If you think the squad is in a shit state now imagine what it would be like if we didn't sell a few players for good money. I'm sure there would have been even less spending if we didn't get decent money for our bigger outgoings.

Alternatively, imagine the squad if we hadn’t sold them. Swings and roundabouts.

Alternatively, imagine the squad if we hadn’t sold them. Swings and roundabouts.

Well our captain is most people's 4th choice on here so we're not missing much. Most sided with Rafa over Mitrovic, everyone laughed at the sissoko fee and no one was really arsed about windgum either. Some of our biggest fees have been for players we aren't arsed about. Recently thauvin and mbabu left for next to nowt, if lascelles went for & 10m I'm sure people will care.

Well our captain is most people's 4th choice on here so we're not missing much. Most sided with Rafa over Mitrovic, everyone laughed at the sissoko fee and no one was really arsed about windgum either. Some of our biggest fees have been for players we aren't arsed about. Recently thauvin and mbabu left for next to nowt, if lascelles went for & 10m I'm sure people will care.

Ahh ok. I’m actually saying i’d Prefer to keep him.

• 2 weeks later...