Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest reefatoon

His distribution is abysmal. His first touch isn’t much better either. Always seems to put himself under pressure with a shite first touch.

He's just not very good with the ball at his feet, in turn this causes us problems as he is easily pressured and he doesn't find a pass easily 

He's been a good servant for the club and overall should be highly thought of but to kick on as a club he can't be in or near the first team 

Aye, he was ok. His technique is quite odd looking to watch. It's almost like hitting a golf ball one handed standing up straight. 

He'd be fine for a team in the PL in the bottom half - Burnley would love him - but I can see this being his last season here. Time for all he moved on.

I'm less critical of players like him than I am players like ASM. He might be limited but plays within those. 

He's decent enough and has put in a shift for this club. 

Hell I'm old enough to remember the suggestion, quite understandably, that he was getting towards international level. 

I'm not inclined to put the boot into players that have found themselves at a stagnant football club, managered by a succession of wankers (barring Rafa who got a tune out of them) and done the best they can. Just because we've suddenly got a few quid. Disingenuous at best. 

38 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

I'm less critical of players like him than I am players like ASM. He might be limited but plays within those. 

He's decent enough and has put in a shift for this club. 

Hell I'm old enough to remember the suggestion, quite understandably, that he was getting towards international level. 

I'm not inclined to put the boot into players that have found themselves at a stagnant football club, managered by a succession of wankers (barring Rafa who got a tune out of them) and done the best they can. Just because we've suddenly got a few quid. Disingenuous at best. 

Same.

He's limited. In full confidence he's slightly better on the ball but it's his key weakness. 

Definitely worth a bottom 6 Prem side taking him. Middlesbrough, Huddersfield, Blackburn would be good for him if any of them get promoted this year. Or ofcourse Burnley as has been mentioned.

If Grant Hanley and Craig Cathcart can play Premier League football so can Lascelles.